December 11, 2017, 12:18:59 PM

Author Topic: February Snow Storm of 2010!!!!  (Read 2499 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: February Snow Storm of 2010!!!!
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2010, 12:13:11 AM »
Hey now! Nick did say his momma dances naekid around the second story! :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll:
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2010, 10:44:49 AM »
Well we got some more last night/this morning. >:(  Only about 3" or so, but the roads were SLICK!!! :shock:  I had taken off work today because the boy is out of school for President's Day.  The wife made it about a mile up the road and turned around and came back! ;D  She was gone close to a half hour!

Got the truck cleaned off, the boy dressed, and took her to work.  It was ugly!  Especially in downtown Louisville.

Supposed to get about 3-4" more throughout the day and into tonight.  Probably be the same thing tomorrow morning. >:(
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2010, 12:38:33 PM »
 :shock: Sounds really slick! We got about a coupe of inches and another inch today. Luckily, most of our snow has been a "dry" snow.

My 4X4 is in the shop getting an electric window linkage, etc,  fixed ($287), so I'm driving wife's little Dodge Neon.  It gets around pretty good in the snow.

I MISS MY TRUCK! Driving wife's car is like driving a crackerbox.  :sad:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2010, 04:19:37 PM »
They were talking about more snow over last night, but we managed to  sneak by!

It's cold outside now, but it's clear and I hope our bad weather is over for the year!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2010, 05:02:59 PM »
Its been comen down here all day but its too cold to stick, just blowen around! >:(
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2010, 10:50:08 AM »
We got a little more last night. At work it snowed pretty hard for quite a while. One of our guys went where he should not have gone and got the vehicle stuck.  :idiot2  :D He had to hike out quite a distance to where another patrol could pick him up.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2010, 05:48:30 PM »
With the wind chill, it's 17 degrees here. I think tonight I'll get caught up on paperwork.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2010, 09:03:37 PM »
Trade ya JA ill do yer paperwork if ya come take care of the colicy horse im dealin with . At least its kinda warm out
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2010, 10:32:24 AM »
Trade ya JA ill do yer paperwork if ya come take care of the colicy horse im dealin with . At least its kinda warm out
I bet that ain't fun! I had to treat a bunch of 450-500 pound snotnose Herford feeder calves, had to crowd them against the wall and give them shots.
Stupid pardner bought 30 head of hearford feeder calves and all of them were salebarn cattle, all sick. We finally lost the whole 30, if I remember correctly.  :tickedoff It was part of about 300 he bought one day. I told him if he bought any more Herfords, I would shoot the whole lot as they unloaded on our lot.  :tickedoff
It would have been cheaper if I had just shot the 30 Herfords when we unloaded them. I did shoot them when they got clear down and there was no hope for them, even after all the doctoring.  :sad:

Facebook Comments