will it be good when the ice melts

yes
2 (66.7%)
no
0 (0%)
maybe
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: CATFISHING  (Read 1965 times)

Offline rabbit slaya13

CATFISHING
« on: February 06, 2010, 12:54:04 PM »
cant ait for the catfishing season to start wahoo! ;D ;D ;D it driven me crazy how all the ice will melt then the next day we will get a freak winter snow storm and all the ice will be back :uglystupid2 :tickedoff :'( :idiot2

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: CATFISHING
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 03:04:04 PM »
cant ait for the catfishing season to start wahoo! ;D ;D ;D it driven me crazy how all the ice will melt then the next day we will get a freak winter snow storm and all the ice will be back :uglystupid2 :tickedoff :'( :idiot2
Yep on that! Shad guts is the best bait here in SE Iowa when the river ice is out.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline rabbit slaya13

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 10:00:34 PM »
we use hot dogs then put garlic powder onion powder and then some red cool aid and us a bobber and that's how we catch a ton of channels i also herd fried chicken skin is good to ;D ^-^

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 12:01:36 AM »
I like usen the krawdaddies! O0 But the best bait around these parts is the catoppa worm! Or known as the monark butterfly catapeelar!  O0 O0 O0 O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 10:18:13 PM »
CATALPA WORMS!!!!!!! O0 O0 O0 O0

You said the magic word when it comes to live bait fishing O0 O0 O0 O0

Not just catfish, but ANY fish!!!!

As far as I'm concerned, if you use catalpa worms and can't catch a fish. Either there ain't no fish in the lake or you SUCK!!!!

My favorite fishing is going after bream/bluegill with my B&M poles and catalpa worms. O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Then have a big fry with hush puppies, corn on the cob, cole slaw, peach cobbler topped with vanilla ice cream and gallons of sweet tea! O0 O0 O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 11:48:53 PM »
Man Bo, thats got my mouth wateren already! O0 O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2010, 08:45:29 AM »
Yeah on that! I had a catalpa tree in my yard in Illinois that had the worms on the tree. They are great bait.

I awoke one early morning hearing a strange WHOP WHOP WHOP noise. I discovered an idiot I worked with.  He had a sledgehammer and was pounding away on the main trunk of my tree!  :shock:  :idiot2 :crazy2 :uglystupid2 :tickedoff :knuppel2

I yelled at him and made him stop.

The monkey heard if you pound on the tree with a sledgehammer, it would make the worms drop onto the ground. I informed him to get the hell off my place before he killed my tree or I had him jailed.  :tickedoff
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2010, 10:02:30 AM »
LMAO!!!!! It works if the tree isnt very big! O0 But all you need is a long stick and a jar to put em in! ;D ;D ;D O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2010, 09:09:34 AM »
LMAO!!!!! It works if the tree isnt very big! O0 But all you need is a long stick and a jar to put em in! ;D ;D ;D O0
I'm going to be fishing Lake Havasu in AZ  next month, mostly for stripers and trolling with shad. We will probably do some catfishing, too.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2010, 10:17:57 AM »
Sandies should start their travel up river soon! O0 O0 O0

Facebook Comments