October 23, 2017, 02:19:17 AM

Author Topic: A big thanks  (Read 1030 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
A big thanks
« on: February 07, 2010, 01:28:45 AM »
 To BC for putting up with all our crap and whining. Braggen and blunders. And for the assume package I received in the mail today! I just want to know how he was able to have the stripper deliver it in the cold? :shock: :roll: ;D ;D Looken forward to smack down on turkey's now! O0 I have at least 7 to wack and have already got toe tags on a couple in Okla. waiten for their death sentence! :wink:
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: A big thanks
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 10:06:32 AM »
To BC for putting up with all our crap and whining. Braggen and blunders. And for the assume package I received in the mail today! I just want to know how he was able to have the stripper deliver it in the cold? :shock: :roll: ;D ;D Looken forward to smack down on turkey's now! O0 I have at least 7 to wack and have already got toe tags on a couple in Okla. waiten for their death sentence! :wink:
  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 YEAH! Nice, huh?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 09:55:52 PM »
We have a new rule for the turkey hunting contest....

Whoever came in last during the deer hunting competition....

AND

Is incredibly handsome.....

Get's a three turkey head start.
 :D :D :D
 :-P :-P :-P
 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 :roll: :roll: :roll:
 :wink: :wink: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 11:43:52 PM »
As long as they dont come from John's bumper! :shock: ;D ;D ;D

Offline J-BUCKS

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 08:09:00 AM »
BC, Got the package yesterday! You Sir, are one of the good guys!  Thanks for putting this on the last 2 years. If there is anything you need for next year, let me know and I'll see what I can do to help ya.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2010, 08:34:59 AM »
As long as they dont come from John's bumper! :shock: ;D ;D ;D
Hey! Those are my handicapped entrys!  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2010, 11:28:11 AM »
yeah thanks BC for the prizes on the deer contest........are you suggesting we need to shower more often....... :shock: :roll: 8)
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2010, 12:06:47 PM »
Hey, I love these new camo earth scent baby wipes! O0 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2010, 02:09:54 PM »
yeah thanks BC for the prizes on the deer contest........are you suggesting we need to shower more often....... :shock: :roll: 8)

Well, it was mainly for Nutz..... For obvious reasons.......... But I figured the rest of ya'll could probably use the stuff to when deer reason rolls around again.  O0

Ya'll might want to take the stuff, put it in a gallon zip-loc bag, and pitch it in the freezer 'til this fall. O0  That should keep everything nice & strong and still working. :wink:  ................... Except for Nutz!  You need to use the stuff NOW!!!  :shock:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2010, 05:08:29 PM »
Hey, I can hang those waffers in my truck too! I love the smell of napalm in the morning! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Facebook Comments