October 18, 2017, 03:20:30 AM

Author Topic: No one has what I want. LOOKS LIKE NO NEW BOAT FOR US.  (Read 254 times)

Offline D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
No one has what I want. LOOKS LIKE NO NEW BOAT FOR US.
« on: February 12, 2010, 04:04:06 PM »
I have gone to three boat shows so far this year, not looking for any thing, just looking.
The salesmen come swarming over and tell me things like, we can match the trailer color to the boat, and look at the plush carpeting. This one has Leather like cushy seats and comes with an 8 bazillion radio and supper duper sound speakers. A wake tower is what you need and a V drive with an 1800 gallon bladder. Some have 24” TV’s and DVD players “Bimmanie tops” and 42 cup holders. I never had a use for a swim /sun deck either. Not once did any of them say this comes with Kevlar plating, Teflon bottom paint, or mud buddy motor. How about heaters and defrosters, or dwell gun racks. How about A stomp grate or a Hamilton 2 stage pump? An extra big 100 gallon fuel tank or a windshield wiper on both sides. Downriggers, Live well, fish box, or even a real anchor that works. On that subject a windless and storage for poles. How about a portable winch and may be a sea anchor?? Can I get it with a camper back and fold out seats, at the very least maybe some suspension seats, trolling plates more batteries or a built in cooler. The trailer should be plain galvanized and come with 6 ply tires and a Spare! Como could be an extra and anti lock brakes on an ice ramp would be sweet. I know there MUST be a market for all this other stuff just not for the “D” family.
 :shock:
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: No one has what I want. LOOKS LIKE NO NEW BOAT FOR US.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 05:32:23 PM »
 :roll: :roll:

Poor D................ :roll:  The stuff you're asking for would be too useful and make too much sense for a feller.  :roll:

What's wrong with you?  Why can't you just go for all of the useless stuff that you don't need and will never use?   :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 06:09:42 PM »
Like our government huh BC! :uglystupid2 :uglystupid2
Still killen and grillen!!!

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 09:23:58 AM »
Yeah, those sissy salesmen don't have a clue!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments