November 18, 2017, 02:49:45 PM

Author Topic: King’s raccoon run-in draws PETA’s scorn  (Read 2848 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
King’s raccoon run-in draws PETA’s scorn
« on: February 19, 2010, 02:04:55 PM »
King’s raccoon run-in draws PETA’s scorn

I follow Iowa 5th District Congressman Steve King on his Twitter account. A week ago, I read his tweet, pondered it, read it again and moved on. It seemed a raccoon that came on his Kiron property had been killed, but I wasn’t sure how exactly. Did an eagle swoop down on the thing?

Read the rest of the story:  Sioux City Journal
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
Re: King’s raccoon run-in draws PETA’s scorn
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 04:09:27 PM »
LOL So, he should have just let the possible sick animal into his home because of COURSE it knew the house was warm. After all, it's IQ is higher than your average PETA member's. :roll:

Good job, Congressman. Show 'em how it's done. O0
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 05:14:04 PM »
I sent that article to GP today.  We both agreed that the muzzle blast alone would have taken the coon out.  ;D

The other thing is that not only did he kill it, HE CHASED IT DOWN and killed it!  :twisted: ;D

Hey John, it looks like you've got a decent politician up there. O0

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 07:37:55 PM »
I sent that article to GP today.  We both agreed that the muzzle blast alone would have taken the coon out. 

GP huh, he would have captured him and released him harmlessly outside :roll:
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
Re: King?s raccoon run-in draws PETA?s scorn
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 07:52:55 PM »
Bout the only decent thing hes ever done
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 09:35:16 AM »
Yeah on that and yay for the one thing he done right.  :shock: :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2010, 10:50:53 AM »
GP huh, he would have captured him and released him harmlessly outside :roll:

Yeah, he talks a good game through email. :roll: ;D  Kinda' like when he's braggin' about being the king of his castle and the one who "wears the pants" in the family. :roll:

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2010, 08:06:00 AM »
Yeah, he talks a good game through email. :roll: ;D  Kinda' like when he's braggin' about being the king of his castle and the one who "wears the pants" in the family. :roll:
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Yeah, whatever his wife tells him to wear!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2010, 10:16:16 AM »
DEAGLE WIN

Really? an eagle swooped down on it? Who has not heard of a desert eagle omgz. Its the most leet pistol in counter-strike.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 10:17:47 AM by ray40cal »
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2010, 06:30:30 PM »
As a disinterested third party from far, far away....

First we're talking about a politician, so.....

It was probably NOT a racoon, but a toy teddy bear he'd bought his wife for Valentine's Day.

Second, it was probably a crossman soft pellet gun that he bought at Wal-Mart that LOOKS like a Desert Eagle.

Third, It took him 30 shot's to hit the teddy bear, before his wife said to stop, and then he finally kicked it into the kitchen and then ran to his computer to tell the world of his great hunting accomplishment.

Next thing you know, he'll be trying to sell us a flashlight!!!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments