November 20, 2017, 12:33:12 PM

Author Topic: 2010 Spring Turkey Contest Sign Ups!!!  (Read 4925 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
2010 Spring Turkey Contest Sign Ups!!!
« on: February 25, 2010, 09:41:30 AM »
OK, who wants to be brave enough to sign up and withstand the ridicule of a spring turkey contest?  :twisted:

If you're interested, say so!  Don't be skeered.  :twisted: :twisted:

New starting rule though, before anyone says ya or nay................  To sign up and be included in the contest, you've got to have at least 50 posts to your credit. :-P  The reason being, it hasn't been decided whether we'll have teams or not.  If we do have teams, I want to make sure that someone doesn't get stuck with someone who signs up, posts 1-2 times, and then we never hear from them again, leaving their partner high & dry.  >:(  :knuppel2

OK, I'll be the first to say I can withstand the ridicule!  Count me in!!!  :D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
Re: 2010 Spring Turkey Contest Sign Ups!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 03:10:45 PM »
I think I'm gonna sit this one out because I know it's gonna end up like the deer contest did for me.  It'd be a miracle if I got one.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 03:34:36 PM »
Whether it's teams or individuals, I still want to be called "Team Flashlight"...

And....

How many flashlights am I allowed to carry?
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 04:34:45 PM »
You know my answer(Hell ya Im there! And just 3 Bo, one for each hand and one for your dog! O0 ;D ;D ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 10:16:35 PM »
If I kill a turkey I'm just going to get it's head mounted to go along with my deer and bear head. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 10:53:03 PM by bohica »
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 12:27:29 AM »
Hey, ave it made into a flashlight! Bet John can widdle you a knife too! O0 ;D ;D

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2010, 04:29:39 PM »
You stole my thunder! You dirty dog!!

Last night when I was camping in my backyard, my perimeter security alarm went off. Thinking it was an 1,200lb Kodiak bear, I grabed my 742 and put the three scopes on it and looked outside of my tent.

I saw it wasn't a bear or the guys from the local mental institution who come by and take me to the rubber room, when I'm off my meds.

It was actually a turkey sneaking into my backyard trying to steal my compass, my deer and bear heads and the blue lights out of my car.

I realized then what I had to do.

I would make the worlds first turkey decoy with a flashlight and GPS in it, so I can hunt at night and never get lost.

I know it's not legal, but seeing as I'm the OFFICIAL EXPERT TRACKER of LONG ISLAND, I'm sure they'll allow me to do it.

Unless I'm back in the rubber room at Happy Acres.
 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2010, 05:51:15 PM »
:uglystupid2 :uglystupid2It could happen! Just dont forget your Buttout tool and a ziplock! O0 ;D ;D

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2010, 07:43:36 PM »
Hey guys count me in the turkey contest  O0 Sorry I been really busy. And a big "Thank You" to BC for the deer contest stuff  :)
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2010, 08:46:43 AM »
Does it count if the turkey has vehicle bumper impact bruises or tire marks on it?  :wink: :roll: ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments