December 18, 2017, 05:53:24 AM

Author Topic: New Jack from S. IL.  (Read 1735 times)

Offline silbowhunter

New Jack from S. IL.
« on: February 26, 2010, 06:49:28 PM »
Looks like a great "new to me" place to hang out.
You'll take my life but I'll take yours too You'll fire your musket but I'll run you through

Gut Pile Gangster

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: New Jack from S. IL.
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 07:54:55 PM »
Welcome to the pile Sb! O0 Let me be the first to tell you, stay away from the stew and if you get flea's easy, watch out for plott and  BS! O0 :roll: And BC is the ruler of the portapotty so iffen you got to go he makes you where one of Bo's dresses and run around singing koombiya til he is satisfied! :shock: ;D ;D But seriously, Be affraid, be very afraid of nOn! :idiot2
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 07:57:53 PM »
Welcome aboard silbowhunter!  ......never thought I would say this....but Tnutz is right......   ;D
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 10:07:14 PM »
I don't wear a dress. I wear a sarapi.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 10:34:38 PM »

I thought it was a tunic?  ???

silbowhunter, pay no attention to Tnutz. :idiot2  We try to keep him on his meds, but we aren't always successful. :sad:  You see the effects of when he skips a few doses.  :crazy2

Part of what he said is true though.  Stay away from the camp stew. :shock:  That's enough said about that!  Just thinking of it gives me cold chills!  :shock:

As for Gutpiles................  :roll:  Well, he may be the site owner/admin ............... And even though this is "Gut Pile Style", we think his "gut piles" consist of carrot tops, peelings, and potato skins. :roll:  No one has actually ever been able to "verify" that he has, in fact, "killed" anything........... Unless you count a quart of soy milk.  :buck2

Pull up a chunk of wood and have a seat. O0  Stay upwind though.  It's been pretty cold for quite a while, and most of the fellers on here like water about as much as a cat does.  :shock:

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2010, 08:06:35 AM »
Welcome to the Pile, silbow! I see you have met some of our more colorful characters.  :roll: :wink: Don't mind what BC says about my camp stew. A dozen sasquatches will testify it's the best grub on the planet.
And don't be alarmed when the big hairballs show up at camp because they are striving for their woodcraft badges and are more like groupie members. Some of the big female hairballs try to get romantic with certain members, so be on your guard when in camp.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2010, 07:22:22 PM »
Hey John, its been two weeks sense I ate some, and Im still swoll up and repeaten like locamotive here! :roll: ;D ;D ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2010, 09:34:53 AM »
Hey John, its been two weeks sense I ate some, and Im still swoll up and repeaten like locamotive here! :roll: ;D ;D ;D
Hey, ain't my fault! It was those funny looking berries that sasquatches gave ya. I TOLD ya they looked suspicious!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2010, 12:57:46 PM »
Least I didnt eat those so called dingleberries they fed to BC and GP! :-P ;D ;D

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2010, 12:02:28 AM »

LMFAO
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Facebook Comments