November 19, 2017, 10:54:03 PM

Author Topic: End of '09 - '10 Squirrel Season  (Read 3241 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: End of '09 - '10 Squirrel Season
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2010, 05:55:26 PM »
Don't worry, this time next year, I'll have my flashlight/squirrel call/.17hmr with three scopes ready to sell all of you.

It is the culmination of my lifes work, being the worlds foremost authority, hunter, tracker, squirrelologist.

THEN you'll be ALMOST as great a squirrel slayer as me.

I'm thinking of adding a dvd too.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2010, 11:16:46 PM »
Dont forget the portable buttout tool too! O0 ;D ;D ;D ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2010, 09:33:32 AM »
Don't worry, this time next year, I'll have my flashlight/squirrel call/.17hmr with three scopes ready to sell all of you.

It is the culmination of my lifes work, being the worlds foremost authority, hunter, tracker, squirrelologist.

THEN you'll be ALMOST as great a squirrel slayer as me.

I'm thinking of adding a dvd too.
  :shock: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  ;D ;D ;D Yeah, one of those, too!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2010, 12:56:17 PM »

It ain't worked so far getting rid of you...... :roll:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2010, 12:37:17 AM »
ey bc i dunno bout eatin any crow but the squirrel looks like id't do the frying pan some justics.

BTW, i havent done any hunting at all since the turn of the year, except for a groundhog in the backyard. Hes' just lucky i got to him before the dogs did, or it would be a little slower but much more painfull way to go.  

There's a skunk some striped being of skunk thats about to get a real round right in his head if he dont find some other yard to play in. I dont play games with the skunks, those things got weapons.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 12:40:12 AM by ray40cal »
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2010, 02:11:02 AM »
You need to call on Bo the terminator exstrodniar! He has enough flashlights and three sighted .17's to take on an army of lil stinkers! O0 ;D ;D ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2010, 03:46:55 AM »
Bo, do you have a double barrel hmr? Just in case the thing charges after he farts his intestines all over my lawn.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2010, 09:09:54 PM »
Since I studied under the great bb84 I have a 15th dan in flashlights!!

I was schooled in backyard techniques that guarantee I'll be able to never get lost as long as I stay in my backyard.

I have my double barrel rifles in 17hmr and 22lr with three scopes for each rifle. I prefer the variable power myself and have invented several new scopes just for 17hmr's and 22lr's.

I have the 1,000-3,000 power that I use for close range shots. I have the 8,000-15,000 power for those shot's between 25 and 30 yards and I have the 25,000 power to infinity power for shots out to 50 yards.

Look forward to my next cut and paste job where I will tell you all about them.

Between the rifles, scopes, compasses, GPS systems, flashlights and garage sale bought mounted squirrel, I am the MASTER OF DISASTER!
 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 :roll: :roll: :roll:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2010, 09:28:54 PM »

Hey finally someone is going to eat crow! :D
Let us know how it is...I suspect it's going to be delicious. O0

Finally got around to cooking tonight. O0  Knowing that the 1 squirrel & crow breast wasn't going to be enough, I'd thawed out a package of 2 gray squirrels also.

Rolled everything in seasoned flour and fried the stuff pretty slow at about 150-175 degrees. O0  Had stopped yesterday and gotten a 6 pack of Sam Adams Noble Pils and had a couple of those as the squirrels and crow were frying.

I'm stuffed! :buck2  Couldn't get the wife or boy to eat any of the stuff, so I had to eat it all myself. :D  The crow breast was pretty good.  O0  I left it on the bone and just fried the whole thing.  It was a little tough, but it actually had a pretty good flavor.  It's a really dark meat.  It would probably be better with each half filleted off the bone and then each half cut in about 3 pieces.  That should help with it being tough.

Seriously, if you guys are just giving the things a pitch, you're missing out!  O0  I won't be throwing any more out myself.  It's got a little different taste, but not at all bad. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2010, 09:47:00 PM »
I had watched a show on TV by Knight and Hale, where they went crow hunting in georgia. At the end of it all they grilled the Crow breast after marinating it in something the hosting outfit sold and one of them said it tasted like duck, the other said it was better than duck !!
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Facebook Comments