November 18, 2018, 12:02:45 PM

Author Topic: So I Got A Package Tonight....  (Read 2251 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
So I Got A Package Tonight....
« on: March 03, 2010, 08:28:04 PM »
Got the mail out of the mail box and saw there was a Priority envelope in there. ???  I thought, "Who's sending me this?  I didn't order anything I can remember...".

Didn't think much of it at the time.  Put the envelope on the desk along with the other mail, ate supper, watched the news for a little while, and then set down and started opening the mail.

Finally worked my way down to the Priority envelope, tore the little strip off of it and pulled the contents out, only to find.....................

Yep, it's exactly what you think it is.  :tickedoff  Here's another picture when they were a little "fresher".........

I just hope he realizes "what" he's started.  :twisted:  

Revenge is a dish best served cold.   :wink:  :twisted:  
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 08:30:25 PM by Big58cal »
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
Re: So I Got A Package Tonight....
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 08:48:35 PM »
Well, how thoughtful!!  :) Since you couldn't be there in person, I think someone was wanting to share their hunt with you.
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 08:50:11 PM »
That Ned is quite a character, isn't he?!   :roll:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 08:54:43 PM »
Oh my..can it be true..have we finally corrupted GP  ??? He not only kills with benefit of a supporting witness, he has learned to sharpen a stick ?? Granted, it's not one of his sharpest pokes, but I think this gets an "A" for effort and inguinuity. O0
 Should be interesting to see how this plays out. :)
John Andrews is my hero !

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 09:04:41 PM »
I think somebody is up for nut stew! O0 ;D ;D ;D ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 11:19:12 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline BigStrutter

• Happiness is a 50 cal.
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 10:45:49 AM »
Holy crap that is absolutely f---ing hilarious!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D You don't have to worry about me ever doing something like that, I wouldn't have thought of that in a million years. O0 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ned
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 03:55:38 PM »
Holy crap that is absolutely f---ing hilarious!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D You don't have to worry about me ever doing something like that, I wouldn't have thought of that in a million years. O0 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ned

I know you didn't do it Ned.  I know who the guilty party is.   O0  :twisted:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2010, 09:46:41 PM »
You KNOW it wasn't me!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments