October 22, 2017, 04:59:34 PM

Author Topic: Carbon Express Broadheads  (Read 2461 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Carbon Express Broadheads
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2010, 08:59:43 PM »

Mod's
If links to other sites aren't allowed please delete the link.

Nah, in cases like this where you're trying to help someone else out, they're OK.  Or if you find something interesting, they're OK.  Of course, sites with nudity should be sent to the mods first to make sure that they're appropriate.  :roll: O0 :twisted:

It's when someone starts advertising their own business on here, without first checking it out with GP, that we have a problem with.  O0  :knuppel2  :knuppel2

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline silbowhunter

Re: Carbon Express Broadheads
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2010, 12:28:46 PM »
Nah, in cases like this where you're trying to help someone else out, they're OK.  Or if you find something interesting, they're OK.  Of course, sites with nudity should be sent to the mods first to make sure that they're appropriate.  :roll: O0 :twisted:

It's when someone starts advertising their own business on here, without first checking it out with GP, that we have a problem with.  O0  :knuppel2  :knuppel2

Not my site but I do know the guy it belongs to he lives in S.E. IL as do I.
You'll take my life but I'll take yours too You'll fire your musket but I'll run you through

Gut Pile Gangster

Facebook Comments