October 17, 2017, 02:33:59 PM

Author Topic: Lay off's!!!  (Read 473 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Lay off's!!!
« on: March 08, 2010, 10:40:01 AM »
 Dear  Employees:

As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way.

To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead.

This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to  go.

So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go.  I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change...... I gave it to  them.

I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

THE  BOSS   O0 O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Lay off's!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 11:02:11 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D O0 Great choice!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 12:20:10 PM »
I wish it would work that way for my work, but I don't thinkthe boss would lay himself off. I just can't beleive such a well learned, incredibly intellegent man, not only voted for Obama,but continues to worship and support him. I guess some folks not only won't admit a mistake, but once committed to apath will follow to it's bitter end.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 03:43:39 PM »
Thank goodness the wife had enough sense not to vote for the moron.........

But I tell her all the time that she's the dumbest smart person I know.  ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 04:31:19 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D O0 O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline dougdad

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 04:00:42 PM »
aw now lets not bad mouth our alustrious looser butt crack ablaba     ;D
Bullets, Bumpers or Broadheads, Whatever works!!
USAF RETIRED,  Marion MI.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2010, 05:15:21 PM »
I herd he is travelen to PA to peddle his BS! :uglystupid2 Who do we got up there to give him a GP warm welcome? O0 :twisted: :roll:
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2010, 05:20:48 PM »
You know what's amazing?

These buttplugs control BOTH houses of congress AND have the pos left wing media on their side AND they're still imploding!!!

ALMOST makes me believe in God!
 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2010, 11:00:37 AM »
We are just waiting until enough people get fed up and kick him out office. Sadly, the whole country will be flat broke then. Wait a minute. The country is already flat broke.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2010, 08:47:03 PM »
LOL
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Facebook Comments