November 24, 2017, 06:14:38 AM

Author Topic: Went Out Scouting this Weekend  (Read 1756 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Went Out Scouting this Weekend
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2010, 06:49:56 PM »
We got alot of rain and hail here yesturday.
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline BigStrutter

• Happiness is a 50 cal.
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2010, 08:07:16 AM »
I am with BC on this one, no reason to go scouting here right now. Hell, we still have snow up high, and plus the birds are still in hteir winter flocks and will be breaking up and moving in the next week or two. I did however see my first strutter Tuesday morning in a corn stubble field with about 6 hens. Of course it is a place there is no hunting, but it was still cool to see and helps get you fired up for the season.

Ned
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2010, 08:51:02 PM »
Our season opens next Saturday, if I don't get out and scout soon, it'll be too late.....

Maybe that's a good thing? :roll: :buck2
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2010, 09:01:20 PM »
So what are you waiting for old man?  Get out there!  What's the matter?  Your Hoveround batteries run down?  ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2010, 09:12:41 PM »
So what are you waiting for old man?  Get out there!  What's the matter?  Your Hoveround batteries run down?  ;D

It's pouring down rain so hard I expect Noah to stop by.

plus...

I had to take the batteries out of the hoveround and put them in my flashlights!

SO THERE!!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2010, 09:29:53 PM »
It's pouring down rain so hard I expect Noah to stop by.

plus...

I had to take the batteries out of the hoveround and put them in my flashlights!

SO THERE!!

Man, you do something like that, as souped-up as those batteries are, you might as well enter that Hoveround in the 1/4 mile drag.  ;D O0  :shock:

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments