October 17, 2018, 08:20:37 PM

Author Topic: B-day  (Read 323 times)

Offline born-to-hunt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
B-day
« on: March 12, 2010, 12:15:56 AM »
It's my birthday turnin 15 today just figured why not post it. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: B-day
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 12:18:10 AM »
Well Happy Birthday. I remember 15, wouldn't do that again on a dare. Hope your's is better. Whatcha got planned ?
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 01:15:13 AM »
Well happy b day bud. Oh to be young again. ;D ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 10:09:42 AM »
  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BTH!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 10:43:44 AM »
Well i'm going to  a restaurant called quacker steak and lube I have been there before and I liked it, it is mostly a wing place they have like 20 flavors of wings and they have one that is called atomic and you have to fill out a release form before you order them :shock: :shock: :shock: and if you eat 6 you get a picture on a plaque put on the wall. :shock: :twisted: I have only eaten 1 full one. :buck2
But I know one thing i'm getting but not until like a week or so my mom has a friend his names RC thats all I know about it but he was in Vietnam and apairently owns a lot of guns I don't know never met him he said he will give me 2 rem 870 barrels one is either 18.5" or 20" smoothbore with fixed sights and other I don't know how long smoothbore and has a vent rib sounds like the factory barrel so maybe 28" I am gonna geuss.
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Facebook Comments