November 23, 2017, 02:36:28 AM

Author Topic: Turkey contest rules and fee discussion  (Read 2764 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Turkey contest rules and fee discussion
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2010, 04:44:02 PM »
they sound good to me but I would like to know about the fee

Nobody has really said what they want.  :-\  Buncha' dang procrastinators. :knuppel2  Guess I'll have to start a poll to get ya'll to vote on it.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2010, 04:48:29 PM »
OK, here's a link to the poll about the fee.

Turkey Contest Fee Poll

Let's get'er done folks!  Majority rules.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2010, 05:07:29 PM »
Bo looks like the offspring of Macho man Randy Savage and Hulk Hogan

THAT'S RIGHT BROTHER!!! WHATCHA' GONNA DO, WHEN THE ALBINO ANACONDA RUNS WILD ON YOU!!!!??

OOH YEA!! SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!!! BOHICA MADNESS RUNNING WILD!!!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2010, 09:52:50 PM »
OK, trout season opens March 27th. If I catch a few nice rainbows and brownies; can I factor THAT into my total too? :-\ :-\ :-\ :'(

Cause, it's shaping up to look like I'll be hunting penguins, it's so freakin' windy, cold and raining.

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments