October 23, 2017, 08:09:49 PM

Author Topic: New Mexico: Restaurant Carry Signed by Governor Richardson!  (Read 487 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
New Mexico: Restaurant Carry Signed by Governor Richardson!
« on: March 18, 2010, 11:20:35 AM »
New Mexico: Restaurant Carry Signed by Governor Richardson!

This week, Governor Bill Richardson (D) signed Senate Bill 40, NRA-backed legislation sponsored by State Senator George Munoz (D-4) and State Representative John Heaton (D-55), which allows concealed handgun licensees to protect themselves in restaurants licensed to serve beer and wine.  The new law will go into effect on July 1.

The governor simultaneously issued a "message" along with the signed bill directing the Department of Public Safety to revise regulations regarding the consumption of alcohol while carrying to clear up any perceived ambiguity in the law. 

NRA-ILA will monitor this process, which will include opportunity for public comment by both supporters and opponents of the new law. 

Please continue to check your email and www.nraila.org for updates.

Copyright 2010, National Rifle Association of America, Institute for Legislative Action.  This may be reproduced. It may not be reproduced for commercial purposes.  11250 Waples Mill Road, Fairfax, VA 22030    800-392-8683

Courtesy of the NRA-ILA
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline ray40cal

Re: New Mexico: Restaurant Carry Signed by Governor Richardson!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 07:53:57 PM »
I liked bill richardson i wish he got farther in his run for the presidency.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 09:41:10 PM »
This is great law. It's based on the law they passed in Texas after a dirtbag went into a restaurant there and killed a bunch of people who were just having lunch.

No telling how many would have been saved if just one person had been armed in that restaurant.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 07:05:40 AM »
If i owned a resturant i'd keep a 12 gauge in the back somewheres, and a nine by the registers.

BBF

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 04:51:37 PM »
on the minus side, Richardson was for the comprehensive immigration garbage.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 05:13:23 PM »
on the minus side, Richardson was for the comprehensive immigration garbage.

Yep, you're right. He's Mexican on his mothers side and wants to let the illegals basically take over. Hell, they're doing it anyway!
 :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff
 :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2010, 08:01:02 AM »
He still would have been my second choice. Ron Paul is #1. He doesnt play silly games and knows the place of government.  This health care BS would not be happening if he won, and we'd all have comfort knowing our 2nd Ammendmant is safe. Rush wouldn't have had a heart attack LOL
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 08:02:47 AM by ray40cal »

Facebook Comments