November 19, 2017, 04:34:32 PM

Author Topic: GPS 2010 Spring Turkey Contest  (Read 6982 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: GPS 2010 Spring Turkey Contest
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2010, 09:50:36 AM »
Congratulations to the winners! Bo, the Turkey Terminator!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Rookie in Kansas

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2010, 05:45:05 PM »
Congrats to Bo the winner and to the others that scored a bird.  Still at it for the next two weekends here in KS.  Hoping to get that 1st bird ever.
Shoot straight and dropem where they stand!

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2010, 06:46:13 PM »
Congrats to Bo the winner and to the others that scored a bird.  Still at it for the next two weekends here in KS.  Hoping to get that 1st bird ever.
They aint coming to the calls so you will have to cut em off bud! That one I posted came from Nemaha Co. up there monday morn... I still got a tag left but aint driven that again. :-P :-P
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2010, 09:21:25 PM »

Well crap man.  I thought everyone was done!  ???  Well, the rankings can be changed if you do end up getting one. O0  As far as prizes though, everyone is getting the same thing.  Well, with the exception of Bo. :wink:  He's getting the same as everyone else, but his is a little "special".  :wink: :twisted: ;D  I got everything today and will try to get everything packaged up tonight.  The stuff should go out in the mail on Monday.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2010, 12:40:42 AM »
Well crap man.  I thought everyone was done!  ???  Well, the rankings can be changed if you do end up getting one. O0  As far as prizes though, everyone is getting the same thing.  Well, with the exception of Bo. :wink:  He's getting the same as everyone else, but his is a little "special".  :wink: :twisted: ;D  I got everything today and will try to get everything packaged up tonight.  The stuff should go out in the mail on Monday.

Did you get him a new outfit for his midget hooker? ??? ??? Nick kinda tore the one she has up perdy good you know! :shock: ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2010, 05:33:18 PM »
I've been thinking.......Maybe I should do a dvd on how I hunt totally nude when I hunt turkey.

it actually doesn't make me a better hunter, but when all the other guys see me without clothes on, they're afraid to go out in the woods and I have 3,000 acres to myself.
 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2010, 05:52:30 PM »
Hey, I have to try that when i go back up tomorrow... Yes I got the funds to make another go at it so Im going back. O0 O0

Offline Rookie in Kansas

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2010, 10:17:08 PM »

BC,

No need to change anything at all............................

Tnuts,

Where you coming from to go to Nemaha Co?  Maybe next year we could hook up and do a hunt together.  Good luck!
Shoot straight and dropem where they stand!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2010, 09:00:42 AM »
Rookie, if you get one, I'll add it in and change the rankings.  O0

Finally remembered to put the envelopes in the truck this morning. :roll:  I'll get them to the Post Office sometime today.  O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2010, 04:58:19 PM »
Where you coming from to go to Nemaha Co?  Maybe next year we could hook up and do a hunt together.  Good luck!

I travel from Joplin Mo to Wetmore Ks to hunt I came back early today... The birds have quit goobling up there now.  :sad: But I did run into a pickup load of hunters from Texas this morning up near Seneca Ks.. Then seen some boys from Nebraska little bit later. So my sweet spots are tapped out! :knuppel2 :knuppel2 Did see some toms out on the unplowed fields struting still but not talking. We need to get together next year for sure.. I have made three trips up there this season so it isnt that far just have to stop everyonce in a while to uncrap my back and legs.

Facebook Comments