November 23, 2017, 04:18:25 AM

Author Topic: T-Minus 1 Hour and Counting...  (Read 1849 times)

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: T-Minus 1 Hour and Counting...
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2010, 09:23:14 AM »
I was trying to fish in the middle of the wild Spring Break crowd at Lake Havasu a couple of weeks ago. I kept looking around for bo, positive he was there somewhere in the crowd.

Bo must have been held captive by a pile of the naked chicks in one of the beach hotels or party establishments while I was out there on the water in the sunshine trying to coax fish into the boat.

Those college kids are the best bunch of kids, not trouble making and always nice and polite, even while drunk. many of the party animals cruised by and handed us cold beers, visited, etc.  :)

The Spring Break crowd generates a lot of much needed revenue for the city of Lake Havasu.

A local ranger told us it's the 17 and so aged kids that cause the problems. We did see a number of really drunken middle aged boat operators getting arrested. we dang near got ran over by a couple of them.  :tickedoff :knuppel2
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2010, 08:22:09 PM »
I WAS THERE...Just incognito!!!

Yea, I wish! :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff

There are a few videos going around that were shot at Havasu that show people doing MUCH MORE than just having a good time!

Not that I've seen them, but Nutz, nOn and BC have copies they'll rent you!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
 :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
 :-P :-P :-P :-P
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2010, 09:47:26 AM »
I WAS THERE...Just incognito!!!

Yea, I wish! :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff

There are a few videos going around that were shot at Havasu that show people doing MUCH MORE than just having a good time!

Not that I've seen them, but Nutz, nOn and BC have copies they'll rent you!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
 :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
 :-P :-P :-P :-P
I bet you was mixed with the every wild night party at the hotel's outside party by the beach walkway, bo! You know, the one that has the small high stage over the party.

I think  I also saw you on that wild party big cruiser that was packed with crazed party chicks, bo. Remember that new Ranger boat with the big 4 stroke Merc powerhouse with the two old geezers and their fishing poles you kept cruising by and waving to while you tossed cold beers to?   That was my brother Charlie and me.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2010, 04:28:27 PM »
I bet you was mixed with the every wild night party at the hotel's outside party by the beach walkway, bo! You know, the one that has the small high stage over the party.

I think  I also saw you on that wild party big cruiser that was packed with crazed party chicks, bo. Remember that new Ranger boat with the big 4 stroke Merc powerhouse with the two old geezers and their fishing poles you kept cruising by and waving to while you tossed cold beers to?   That was my brother Charlie and me.

I saw it! That was a sweet ride for sure. Mr. Forrest Wood makes a helluva boat! I was yelling at you to switch to crank baits, but y'all seemed to be kiiling them with those spinner baits instead.

That was Ms October with the long raven hair, green eyes and pumped up boobs that was sitting on the prow of the boat flashing you. She said, she'd be your squaw anyday and was looking forward to you scalping her!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2010, 09:27:42 AM »

I saw it! That was a sweet ride for sure. Mr. Forrest Wood makes a helluva boat! I was yelling at you to switch to crank baits, but y'all seemed to be kiiling them with those spinner baits instead.

That was Ms October with the long raven hair, green eyes and pumped up boobs that was sitting on the prow of the boat flashing you. She said, she'd be your squaw anyday and was looking forward to you scalping her!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :wink:
  O0 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Yeah, but you had two years worth of calender girls with you, bo. Some of the crowd on the beach thought HH had arrived when ya cruised by.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2010, 10:51:48 PM »
And now we know the true reason onestone picked that weekend to go fishin   it wasnt the bass it was the boobies
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2010, 09:01:36 AM »
And now we know the true reason onestone picked that weekend to go fishin   it wasnt the bass it was the boobies
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Naw, they just happend to be there at the same time.
Launching and loading the boat was a tough chore, with all the distractions.

It was also kind of tough to navigate through all the crazy chick boats.
I had to watch real careful as we slowly navigated through them because my brother Charlie seemed to easily get distracted.  :shock: We wouldn't want to scratch the boat or have an accident, ya know. Besides, some of them were so close that they tossed and handed cold beers to us and asked how our fishing was. I usually got a good laugh when I replied, "Who's fishing"?  ;D ;D ;D

Facebook Comments