November 19, 2017, 09:08:58 AM

Author Topic: Hello!!! Glad to find and join your forum!!  (Read 1267 times)

Offline Antlertine

Hello!!! Glad to find and join your forum!!
« on: October 27, 2003, 11:34:29 PM »
Hello.  My name is Jason and it was cool to find your forum and read your messages.  I think creating a place where outdoor enthusiasts can meet and share ideas is a really good idea.  Especially since pollitics in our Country are changing, and not in our favor.  If we don't continue to join together and get on the same page, then we become vulnerable and risk loosing what we all treasure; freedom in the outdoors.  

I have noticed that a handful of you seem to carry the forum.   Don't give up.  Members will trickle in.  Thank you for your efforts, and I look forward to becoming an active, participating member.  Antlertine :wink:

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2003, 06:00:07 AM »
Glad to have you! :D   Don't be affraid to jump right in.  We're always looking for new points of view/perspectives.

You'll find that all of us are just good 'ol boys and girls.  We get on here in our spare time and just have fun!

Again, welcome to the site!
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline southern sun

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2003, 04:51:13 PM »
welcome antlertine! it's great to have new members coming here. there's alot of info here. so take your time, read and reply, and enjoy! :D  :D
P.S.  I QUIT!  I'M GOIN' HUNTIN'!!

Offline Jen

• Gut Pile Club Member
    • Matahota Ranch, LLC
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2003, 06:59:01 PM »
Welcome to the campfire!  Pull up a log and pass the smore's!  I'll take extra chocolate on mine! hehehe  You will have alot of fun around here and learn alot!  Bring some friends in with ya, the more; the merrier! :D
Jen :wink:

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2003, 03:53:15 PM »
Thanks for stopping by Antlertine!   Stick around - enjoy!   :D

Just when you guys thought you had gotten rid of me... I'm back!  hehe

Spent the past 4 days moving..... what a joy....wish I could do it every day....NOT!!!   :?
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Facebook Comments