November 20, 2017, 02:37:35 AM

Author Topic: Dogs On The Ground!!!  (Read 4812 times)

Offline rifle-man

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dogs On The Ground!!!
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2010, 10:49:02 PM »
Get a collar from Nite Lite , Lion Country Supply or F&T  . Soon ya will know why me and rifle are half crazy  O0 ;D

I'm the only one " half " crazy .... you are all the way  ;D

BC , i'm glad to see that you have finally come round to the " MANLY " way of huntin tree rats . CONGRATULATIONS on the pup !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just so happens my new squirrel killer was born today , I had to come show Plott a picture .

If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2010, 10:54:46 PM »
Great to see you back Rifle. Congrats on the new pup to you too. What, no brindle ??
 Now you can't just drop a bombshell like getting a new pup and not explain what's going on with EVERYBODIES favorite Lil' Dog.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline rifle-man

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2010, 11:03:30 PM »
Hey Mossy , "lil dog ' is still number 1 but she turns 8 tomorrow and I will need a replacement in 3 or 4 years I figure soooooooooo .  Plott will tell ya if that's a brindle or not   ;D

Ps . I think ole BC has done something cause I ain't been regular in a while .. my computer just about locks up on here now ..... never use to do that   :tickedoff

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2010, 11:13:29 PM »
I've had probs like that. You might need to shut off some of the add ons that get attached to your browser. I ended up shutting most all of them off.
 You should be able to right click your browser icon and it might give you an option of "open without add-ons" click that and see if things get any better. If they do, then go to internet options and find the "manage add-ons". That should give you access to a list of add-ons and a means of turning them off.

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline rifle-man

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2010, 11:19:23 PM »
Thanks , I'll try that and see ..... but I'm still bettin B C is done something   ;D

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2010, 04:03:51 PM »
hey mo i bet ya 100 to 1 thats brindle  :wink:
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2010, 09:01:12 PM »
I'm not taking that bet. You done proved you know your dogs better than I do, and besides with my luck, that's your whelping box he's lying in.

Offline rifle-man

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2010, 09:13:03 PM »
hey mo i bet ya 100 to 1 thats brindle  :wink:

Brindle Cur ..... her name is ( JA will like this ) Two Sox . I been huntin with a buddy that owns a jam-up gyp . He bred her with a show-nuff dog and offered me a pup ........... couldn't say no  ;D

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2010, 10:24:55 PM »
Congrats on the new pup! O0  Now if we can just talk Mosparky into getting one.....  :roll:

I figured you as a Leopard Cur or Mountain Cur on another one.  Next year after both you and I get the new ones trained up, we'll have to hook up sometime and let them run together.  O0

And no, I haven't done anything to the site.  That would be GP that installs all of the spyware.  :roll:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2010, 11:08:53 PM »
Now that's exactly why I up-dated my resume yet again and even got a shave and hair-cut.
Of course I tell the breadwinner it's just one of the many reasons, but it's closer to the top of the list than I care to admit to her.

Facebook Comments