November 19, 2017, 12:53:06 PM

Author Topic: Dogs On The Ground!!!  (Read 4810 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Dogs On The Ground!!!
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2010, 12:37:42 PM »
Good thing you didn't get a feist.  :roll:  The Energizer Bunny ain't got nothing on Mongo!  :shock:

Plott, if that dog is that trashy, it sounds like it would be right at home in Burlington.  :wink: :roll: ;D
  :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 ;D You too, huh?
Heck, I can't afford to feed a good dog. My wife has all these (3) trash dogs I gotta feed.
I think I know how she selects them. "Nope, not trashy enough. Nope, not that one, either. Nope, nope, nope. Hey! Yep! This one is just right"!  :roll:

Come to think of it, BC has a trash dog, too. (The big one).  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2010, 04:01:35 PM »
Heck, I can't afford to feed a good dog.

Who said anything about it being a "good" dog??  I mean, it is coming out of the "Trash Pack" after all.  :roll:

As for the big dog, he's got a purpose.  If anyone other than the next door neighbors get within 50 yds of the house, he lets us know.  O0  That's not even to mention that no one dare try to come in the back yard.  :twisted:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2010, 11:06:03 AM »
Who said anything about it being a "good" dog??  I mean, it is coming out of the "Trash Pack" after all.  :roll:

As for the big dog, he's got a purpose.  If anyone other than the next door neighbors get within 50 yds of the house, he lets us know.  O0  That's not even to mention that no one dare try to come in the back yard.  :twisted:
  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 Nowdays, that's a great plus, BC!

Our Bassett guards and protects the house while my wife or I am gone. Wife's two little dogs would jump in and get a piece, too. The Bassett is usually the ringleader and always makes noise, even when someone walks past the house.  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2010, 05:42:04 PM »
That dog is so trashy the only thing it trees are them pos squirrels hell cant even get it to run a deer or yote like a normal member of my reowned and revered pack
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2010, 06:27:25 PM »
That dog is so trashy the only thing it trees are them pos squirrels hell cant even get it to run a deer or yote like a normal member of my reowned and revered pack
  ;D ;D ;D ;D It's even worse than that, plott. She won't even tree a squirrel.
Maybe she will pick up if you bring your world famous trash pack here and we run her with them?
Pretty tempting, huh? I can tell by your hesitation that you are overwhelmed, plott.

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2010, 09:27:54 PM »
You fellers kill me ..... two dawgs ,one to hunt with and one to gaurd the house .  ;D  Just get ya one Jack Russell  O0
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2010, 09:05:47 AM »
You fellers kill me ..... two dawgs ,one to hunt with and one to gaurd the house .  ;D  Just get ya one Jack Russell  O0
We can't afford a good dog. We have to feed these trash dogs.  ;D

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2010, 09:35:50 PM »

Nah, one football is enough.  :roll:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline fuzztsimmers

• Peace is a gun, seat, and trees.
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2010, 08:03:20 PM »
good one bc
I don't have bad english you just don't listen.

What did you learn?

Facebook Comments