November 25, 2017, 06:28:26 AM

Author Topic: Experimenting  (Read 1010 times)

Offline fuzztsimmers

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Peace is a gun, seat, and trees.
Experimenting
« on: March 22, 2010, 03:47:56 PM »
Does anyone else stop using a lure or bait that is working to try something else.
I don't have bad english you just don't listen.

What did you learn?

Offline 2Nutz

Re: Experimenting
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 05:13:12 PM »
Why? ???  ;D ;D When I fished tourni's  I used 4 poles, Buzzbait, spinnerbait, Rubber craw and 10" power worm late spring through the fall. In the early part of the season I used 1-'s and shad cranks alot. But always goes back to the Kraw! O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 05:50:21 PM »
I go old school with a worm O0
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 06:27:45 PM »
All I do now is use top water, poppers or buzzbaits! O0

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 08:48:08 PM »
TNT WORKS FOR ME!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2010, 08:50:17 PM »
Serious answer is no.

So many factors come into play for why fish do or don't hit particular baits, I'm gonna' ALWAYS use what works, until it don't work anymore and THEN I'll try something else.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2010, 11:27:53 PM »
Does anyone else stop using a lure or bait that is working to try something else.
  I will give you a tip bud. If your fishing a tourni and are hitten em good, be sure no one sees what you are useing and when you go to dock, change your lures over to something else too. I fished a two day tourni once with a bud, I slammed em on the first weigh in and told him to change out before we got to the dock. He asks why, I tell him just shut up and you will see. I had tied on pink bubblegum worms and at the next weigh in at least 10 of the 46 boats were usen em.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :twisted:

Offline fuzztsimmers

• Peace is a gun, seat, and trees.
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2010, 12:18:17 AM »
if i was in a tourni i wouldn't stop using what works. I just like to learn what i can make work when out fishing. I guess i see it as a challenge to learn all i can about how to catch fish on a certain place. That is why i used to always catch more fish than my dad when he lived on that lake way back when i had learned what worked and do on.
I don't have bad english you just don't listen.

What did you learn?

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2010, 10:14:06 AM »
I was fishing in the middle of a 99 boat bass tournament the week before last on Lake Havasu.
The guys catching fish stayed with what they found to be catching fish, which were crankbaits (bluegill colored) and rubber worms.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments