November 17, 2017, 11:45:25 PM

Author Topic: Got my hound  (Read 2592 times)

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Got my hound
« on: March 22, 2010, 08:43:26 PM »
Due to some jealousy issues and the stress of a new baby that was born teething, Boo asked me if I wanted to take her dog. He's a pretty good boy, Hear that "BOY", so I took him. His name is Spike. Dumb name for a yellow Lab, but he knows it. The 2 female dogs are not pleased with the newcomer, but they will adjust. He does have the annoying habit of lifting my hand from the computer mouse with his nose when he's tired of being ignored. The females have taught him the fine art of barking at the fence with the neighbors dogs. He's really good at that. Now I gotta get started on some basic obedience. When I say come, it not a suggestion. If I say give, I don't want to play tug. Tho feeding time with 3 dogs hasn't been the nightmare I thought it might be.
 All in all he's a good buddy dog.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: Got my hound
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 09:00:02 PM »
Teach him to tree a squirrel.  O0  Surely you're not going to let him be another biscuit dog are you?  :roll:

Have you taught him how to drag his butt on the ground in front of the women folk yet?  :roll:  How about humping their leg?  :roll: O0

You got work to do man!  ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 11:42:06 PM »
Well he don't jump on people and they had him fixed 2 weeks before I got him, so I think the leg humping is out. I might try the squirrel thing tho. I deffinately need to break him of the tug thing first.

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 08:35:25 PM »
Maybe it's just me, but I could NEVER get a dog fixed......

It would give me nightmares!!
 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 11:50:24 PM »
A yellow lab would be the shiznit
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2010, 11:51:51 PM »
Lab

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 09:31:50 AM »
Teach him to tree a squirrel.  O0  Surely you're not going to let him be another biscuit dog are you?  :roll:

Have you taught him how to drag his butt on the ground in front of the women folk yet?  :roll:  How about humping their leg?  :roll: O0

You got work to do man!  ;D
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I thought labs did their butt drag only on the carpet.
Maybe your wife will suggest getting some Beeno for the lab, too.  :shock: ;D  ;D ;D No dog passes gas like a lab!  :shock: :buck2
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2010, 08:46:36 PM »
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I thought labs did their butt drag only on the carpet.
Maybe your wife will suggest getting some Beeno for the lab, too.  :shock: ;D  ;D ;D No dog passes gas like a lab!  :shock: :buck2

Got that right

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2010, 02:36:07 AM »
labs could be good hunting dogs i remember taking care of a friends lab. I'd walk it in the woods and it'd run after stuff but most of the time it was turkeys that flew into the trees. It'd really try to eat deer though like MOGMZ OM NOM ONOM NOM NOM .    No stoppin the labs
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2010, 06:10:09 PM »
I love all dogs and labs are not only great duck retrievers, but I've seen them find birds on a dove field, like nobodies business.

But....

I was bitten by a yellow lab once.

ONCE!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments