November 24, 2017, 08:59:10 PM

Author Topic: Got my hound  (Read 2625 times)

Offline fenris1325

Re: Got my hound
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2010, 12:05:34 PM »
Hey now Sparky, no training my dog to drag his butt on the ground, thats all I need is for my daughter to see that and start trying to imitate it.  I still find it funny that he doesnt listen for you, yet he will just fine for me.  all except for the tug of war part.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2010, 11:56:31 PM »
yeah, I seen how well he came when called for you when he had that dang basketball in his mouth....NOT !!
He listens real good except when he wants to play with that dang ball, which is anytime he can find it.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2010, 07:31:00 AM »
Hey now Sparky, no training my dog to drag his butt on the ground, thats all I need is for my daughter to see that and start trying to imitate it.  I still find it funny that he doesnt listen for you, yet he will just fine for me.  all except for the tug of war part.
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments