December 10, 2017, 07:15:13 PM

Author Topic: You Think I Should Do One On.....  (Read 469 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
You Think I Should Do One On.....
« on: March 30, 2010, 05:52:42 PM »
Flashlights?
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

Re: You Think I Should Do One On.....
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 07:33:12 PM »
Hey watch out, Oblama squad is cracken down on us crackers that may have a hidden agenda you know! :roll: :-X They will be despencing all malitia before long. Like when they disbanded the musketeers! :shock: :shock:
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 09:46:48 AM »
Flashlights?
  O0  ;D Yeah!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 08:56:00 AM »
Whats there to do about flashlights? Mag lites are the BEST...Thats it!!!  ;D
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2010, 08:55:21 PM »
there's an LED flashlight on my multitool and it is usefull for absolutely nothing.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 08:39:09 PM »
OK, First you must go to the store.

Then you must make sure the store sells flashlights.

If the store does not sell flashlights, you must then go to another store that does sell flashlights.

Then you must pick out the flashlight you want.

Then you must buy batteries for the flashlight.

The batteries must be the right size or they will not work in the flashlight.

That means if the flashlight takes "D" cell batteries you must only buy "D" cell batteries and not "C" or "AA" or "AAA"

Then you must open up the flashlight and put them inside the flashlight. They will not work if you put them on the outside and will just fall down and maybe hit your foot and hurt it.

Then you must turn the flashlight on. You do this by turning the on button to  on and the off button to off.

Then you must wait for it to get dark and take it outside to use it.

It's use is extremely limited in sun light so use it during the daytime only sparingly.

When the batteries get weak and die you will have to go back to the store and buy the right size batteries again and then you must put them back inside the flashlight and start over again.

I will now go to the other 80 sites I belong to under different names and do a cut and paste job on this topic so everybody will see how cool and smart I am.

Just call me Koala Bear!
 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2010, 08:59:34 AM »
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Koala Bear! You been into the homemade squeezins again, ain't ya!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments