October 22, 2017, 08:00:05 AM

Author Topic: Greetings from potgut land  (Read 969 times)

Offline mrjimsfc

• Applied for my club membership...
Greetings from potgut land
« on: April 13, 2010, 11:57:29 AM »
Just found this site!  Been shootin some spring potguts with my kids and they love it!  Really looking forward to this Saturday! Using a Thompson Contender in .223 makes it a challenge.
         'Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.'  ~ Thomas Jefferson

Offline born-to-hunt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
Re: Greetings from potgut land
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 01:59:06 PM »
well cool man welcome to the pile O0 always nice to see new meat :twisted:
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 04:38:28 PM »
Yep, welcome and get a bowl of John's famous stew. :roll: Dont mind the maggets or the midgets either. And watch out for Bo, he gots crabs and he will be itchen to tell you bout em. ;D ;D ;D ;D :twisted:
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 05:38:45 PM »
I'll have you know my crabs are trained and well mannered too.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline mrjimsfc

• Applied for my club membership...
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 10:16:06 PM »
Who dat?  Bohica from the Finnish Forum?  You need to leave Texas and come up to Utah to shoot something that takes actual marksmanship.  A potguts head sticking up out of his hole at 100 feet aint much bigger than a quarter.  A rifle's not too bad but a pistol, that's a chalenge!
         'Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.'  ~ Thomas Jefferson

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 10:09:45 AM »
Welcome to the gang, mrj!
Don't pay any attention to remarks about my famous camp stew! I use nothing but fresh roadkills and natural seasonings.
Gravel in the stew, you just spit it into the rusty bucket. We have bucket spit contests. We see who can spit the most rocks into the bucket within a given time and the winner gets a prize. The winner gets to wear the coonskin cap for a month.
One time, one of the sasquatches that hangs around camp won. We didn't get that cap back for another 6 months and boy, did it stink!  :tickedoff
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2010, 06:19:39 PM »
Who dat?  Bohica from the Finnish Forum?  You need to leave Texas and come up to Utah to shoot something that takes actual marksmanship.  A potguts head sticking up out of his hole at 100 feet aint much bigger than a quarter.  A rifle's not too bad but a pistol, that's a chalenge!

Sorry, never have heard of the Finnish forum. This is my only hunting and fishing site. All others can't cut it with Gut Pile Style! :wink: O0

I'm a Georgia Cracker not a Texas Redneck.

A couple of times I have taken shots at targets sticking their heads out of holes, problem is those targets could shoot back!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments