November 22, 2017, 03:18:08 PM

Author Topic: New Addition  (Read 6055 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: New Addition
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2010, 10:35:54 AM »
 :tickedoff :knuppel2 ;D I would have named them Killer, Rastus, Wolf, Rabid, Mutt, Sooner, Clyde, Rufus, Dufuss, Fleabag, Fang, or something else respectable.  :roll:

If I had an ex-wife, I would be tempted to name a dog after her. But, it would be a name you couldn't use in public or in the company of ladies.  ;D

See, there you go lying again!  Are we going to have to get Plott involved here so he can tell us the truth?  :roll:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2010, 04:35:35 PM »
I think you should name him Juan! :twisted: :roll: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2010, 08:36:26 PM »
I think you should name him Juan! :twisted: :roll: :wink:

I would NOT insult anything, especially my new dog, by naming it Juan!  :tickedoff  That's just WRONG to do that to a dog.  >:(

;D ;D ;D

This freaking puppy is killing me!  I'm already in at least $300 and I haven't even got the little feller yet.  :shock:  That's not even counting the deposit I've already sent the guy.  That little 'prick-eared' dog better be worth it!  ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2010, 09:36:40 PM »
I would NOT insult anything, especially my new dog, by naming it Juan!  :tickedoff  That's just WRONG to do that to a dog.  >:(

;D ;D ;D

This freaking puppy is killing me!  I'm already in at least $300 and I haven't even got the little feller yet.  :shock:  That's not even counting the deposit I've already sent the guy.  That little 'prick-eared' dog better be worth it!  ;D

Just think!.... $300.00 is just about Juan's going rate!! You're going to need to get an open collared shirt for him too!
 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2010, 09:29:47 AM »
See, there you go lying again!  Are we going to have to get Plott involved here so he can tell us the truth?  :roll:
  :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 ;D Yeh? I'm gonna suggest to your wife she name your new pup Fifi!  :twisted: And put ribbons in his hair and clip him like a poodle!  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2010, 12:45:51 PM »
  :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 ;D Yeh? I'm gonna suggest to your wife she name your new pup Fifi!  :twisted: And put ribbons in his hair and clip him like a poodle!  :twisted:

Just cause you do that with your dogs doesn't mean everyone does.  :roll: :idiot2

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2010, 10:42:33 AM »
Just cause you do that with your dogs doesn't mean everyone does.  :roll: :idiot2
  :shock: :knuppel2 ;D I'll have ya know that those are my WIFE'S dogs!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2010, 11:08:38 AM »
Thinken we could take up donations for some cute lil outfits for juan too. What say you? :wink: O0 ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2010, 04:43:48 PM »
Thinken we could take up donations for some cute lil outfits for juan too. What say you? :wink: O0 ;D

Count me in! :D ;D :wink: O0

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2010, 04:54:26 PM »
Count me in! :D ;D :wink: O0

If anything, the money should go toward GP's 'bear dog'. :roll:

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Facebook Comments