November 20, 2017, 08:38:43 AM

Author Topic: A few pics from this past season ....  (Read 2572 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: A few pics from this past season ....
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2010, 08:31:52 PM »
Remember this: Squirrels will hold a grudge and will never forget or forgive a slight.

When they come for you, you must be ready to battle.....TO THE DEATH!

They give NO QUARTER they ask for NONE!

Only the STRONG survive.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2010, 10:03:29 AM »
Yeah on that!

Squirrels can live for a lot of years and survivors can get pretty crafty.
I've killed some smart individuals from good hides that were really crafty but were suckers for a long wait. It's much easier with extended range super accurate rifles and big power scopes we have nowdays.

With over 60 years of sniping squirrels, it doesn't take long to figure out the smart ones.  :twisted: It's excellent practice for a sniper, keeps a fella's skills honed.

Aim small, shoot small.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2010, 08:17:46 PM »
Squirrels want to dominate the world by taking everyone's nuts.

They won't rest until all the nuts are their's!!!!

They want your nuts!!!

They want my nuts!!!

I'll give up my nuts only when they prey them from my cold dead hands!!!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2010, 09:34:27 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Yeah on that, bo! Dastardly sneaky squirrels will stop at nothing for world domination!
I hear the squirrels are attempting to unite with the cats, but there is still too many personal issues between them for that evil union to happen. We need to be shooting the evil cats also, just in case.

BC has a spy cat in his camp, but Mongo is plotting the cat's demise.  :twisted: I can almost hear the cat's  bones crunching when Mongo gets a little bigger.  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2010, 03:47:14 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Yeah on that, bo! Dastardly sneaky squirrels will stop at nothing for world domination!
I hear the squirrels are attempting to unite with the cats, but there is still too many personal issues between them for that evil union to happen. We need to be shooting the evil cats also, just in case.

BC has a spy cat in his camp, but Mongo is plotting the cat's demise.  :twisted: I can almost hear the cat's  bones crunching when Mongo gets a little bigger.  :twisted:

I sneeze my head off if there's a cat within 50 yards.   They're vile little creatures, i literally cant stand them.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2010, 07:38:36 PM »
Don't worry J A , if I catch a cat out in the woods ............ it stays in the woods O0
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2010, 12:34:23 AM »
Squirrels want to dominate the world by taking everyone's nuts.

They won't rest until all the nuts are their's!!!!

They want your nuts!!!

They want my nuts!!!

I'll give up my nuts only when they prey them from my cold dead hands!!!

I gpt a scoped rifle to castrate them at 20-50 yards.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2010, 10:19:25 AM »
Don't worry J A , if I catch a cat out in the woods ............ it stays in the woods O0
  :twisted: O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0  Yeah on that!
Simple equasion, cat= :buck2  :twisted: ;D  .

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2010, 11:42:37 AM »

Mongo has definitely been making the cat live hard this past week.  ;D  Anytime he sees her on the floor, he takes out after her and chases her upstairs.  He isn't big enough to climb the stairs yet, so she only goes up about half way and sits cussing him out.  This morning the cat was up on the back of the recliner.  Mongo was down in the floor, telling the whole house that he had her treed.  ;D :twisted: O0

She has been particularly nervous this past week.  I wonder why?  :roll: :twisted:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2010, 07:48:59 PM »
Cats make good tree stock ... I've heard of folks startin a dog out on cats  O0

Better buy a new pair of boots before season gets here and be prepared to buy another ... it taks 1 pair nearly always  ;D
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Facebook Comments