December 16, 2017, 11:26:27 PM

Author Topic: Just got this sent to me!!!  (Read 332 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Just got this sent to me!!!
« on: May 07, 2010, 03:46:24 PM »
 :idiot2 :idiot2
http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/17260182/1610997888/name/ftc-vi26.wmv
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Just got this sent to me!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 06:55:04 PM »
  :shock: :idiot2 :crazy2 :uglystupid2 :tickedoff INSANE LEGISLATION! If passed, they might as well burn the White House American flag and fly the Mexican flag.  :tickedoff
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 02:54:34 PM »
My take on this is  that the writers of this Bill deliberately wrote this piece of crap knowing full well that it would not pass( you hope)  therefore getting a much better chance of passing a compromise version. Final result would still be a screwing over for the rest of the public with a slightly lesser gauge "tool".

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 09:23:42 AM »
My take on this is  that the writers of this Bill deliberately wrote this piece of crap knowing full well that it would not pass( you hope)  therefore getting a much better chance of passing a compromise version. Final result would still be a screwing over for the rest of the public with a slightly lesser gauge "tool".
That for sure makes good sense, the old politicial "compromise" ruse.  :tickedoff
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments