November 17, 2017, 09:34:37 PM

Author Topic: Well, the season is over here!!!  (Read 1875 times)

Offline BigStrutter

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Happiness is a 50 cal.
Well, the season is over here!!!
« on: May 09, 2010, 10:26:14 AM »
I had a blast chasing turkeys for another spring as usual. I finally broke my 2 year drought!! O0 I heard the season was  a weird one throughout NC from hearing so much gobbling you didn't know which way to go to hearing nothing for miles. I was blessed to hear birds every time I got int he woods and was also blessed to be humbled by almost every bird I worked!! ;D At least that is something that stays the same for me every spring. ;D Anyway I hope everyone else who chases these crazy birds had a great season and congrats if you connected.

Ok BC, lets get the scores up so we can see how bad team flashlight kicked everyone else's butt. :knuppel2

Ned
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Well, the season is over here!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 10:27:09 AM »
Yep, you broke the curse, Ned!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 08:29:12 PM »
I've still got this last weekend to go, but don't know if I'll make it or not. With my new found computer skills I might quit police work and start my own computer company.

Bill Gates is scared shi*less too! :twisted: :roll: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 08:41:02 AM »
I've still got this last weekend to go, but don't know if I'll make it or not. With my new found computer skills I might quit police work and start my own computer company.

Bill Gates is scared shi*less too! :twisted: :roll: :wink:
  :twisted:  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D He might as well conceed failure, bo! Bohicaware, sounds good!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 09:36:55 AM »
  :twisted:  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D He might as well conceed failure, bo! Bohicaware, sounds good!

I figured it would be more along the lines of Bohicasoft.....  :roll:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2010, 10:25:30 AM »
He has to get photo's first you know! ;D ;D ;D
 on a lighter note, I got til the end of may to fill my Kansas tags so I am making a run next week back to my honeyhole in hopes of baggen a boss tom!
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2010, 11:25:01 AM »
He has to get photo's first you know! ;D ;D ;D
 on a lighter note, I got til the end of may to fill my Kansas tags so I am making a run next week back to my honeyhole in hopes of baggen a boss tom!
Good luck, Nutz!! Nail that monster tom!  :twisted:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 09:13:36 AM by John Andrews »

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2010, 12:45:42 PM »
Good luck, Ned! Nail that monster tom!  :twisted:

Uhhhh John.......  That was Nutz, not Ned.  :wink: :roll:

;D ;D ;D      
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline BigStrutter

• Happiness is a 50 cal.
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2010, 09:06:25 PM »
I almost forgot that Bo did not have any pics, that is definitely gonna keep his score in reach even though he killed 2 birds!! Things might just be looking up!! ;D ;D

Ned
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2010, 10:16:27 PM »
I couldn't care less who wins.

Know why?

'Cause I'm still the best looking!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments