November 22, 2017, 06:54:43 PM

Author Topic: Opening weekend  (Read 2088 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Opening weekend
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2010, 05:27:25 PM »
I thought there was a law that said Nutz had to be on a leash? :twisted: :roll:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2010, 09:25:20 PM »
Mo , you just gonna have to find a new place to hunt   ;D

If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2010, 05:52:14 PM »
I hunt a place like that Mo   i got a leash that is all of 6 inches long on the dog  aint nuthun that says i have to hold onto the other end   course normal i just run in from the backside and our warden is to lazy to come check me which is good saves me from havin to explain the strange events that ended with me havin 4 coon a yote and a deer in the truck
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2010, 06:21:36 PM »
I hunt a place like that Mo   i got a leash that is all of 6 inches long on the dog  aint nuthun that says i have to hold onto the other end   course normal i just run in from the backside and our warden is to lazy to come check me which is good saves me from havin to explain the strange events that ended with me havin 4 coon a yote and a deer in the truck
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   :roll: :wink: Yeah, those long explanations are such a dang nuisance and a waste of good time when a fella is just out to have a little fun.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2010, 11:44:37 PM »
Now there's an idea. The sign didn't say nothin about the owner being on a leash
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2010, 09:52:21 AM »
Now there's an idea. The sign didn't say nothin about the owner being on a leash
I think PBH keeps him on a short leash. That works until he gets out of her sight.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2010, 06:32:22 PM »
I hunt a place like that Mo   i got a leash that is all of 6 inches long on the dog  aint nuthun that says i have to hold onto the other end 

Beer shot out of my nostrils
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Facebook Comments