can some one help me out

any info
0 (0%)
im willing to pay
0 (0%)
diy hunts please
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: needn a place to hunt merriams  (Read 2901 times)

Offline mellonhead704

needn a place to hunt merriams
« on: May 25, 2010, 03:23:44 PM »
Lookn 4 a place to hunt true white merriams no hybrids can one help me id like to do it in nebraska

Offline a031089

• Instrument Music
Re: needn a place to hunt merriams
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 04:32:42 AM »
Sorry mate, that I cannot help you here!! Actually just looked up what “merriams” were as I've never heard of this animal before!! Didn't find many meanings but understand that they are some small animals!? I would like to get more information and would love to read up more about these animals and appreciate it someone would tell me more about them!!! Don't know if it is a collective name give to a particular breed of animals too!! :idiot2

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 07:22:16 PM »
Im goin to take the common sense approach and suggest that since its posted in I TurkeyHunt it could possibly be a breed of turkey
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 12:56:30 AM »
Im goin to take the common sense approach and suggest that since its posted in I TurkeyHunt it could possibly be a breed of turkey
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 12:59:17 AM »
Lookn 4 a place to hunt true white merriams no hybrids can one help me id like to do it in nebraska
Northwest Nebraska is the place for some real meriams. I would pull up the topos on some walk in land. O0 You will pay out the arss to be led hunting. :idiot2
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 06:08:33 PM »
I shot a Merriams in the Black Hills of South Dakota many moons ago. It was on private property and I have no idea about where the best public lands are out there.

These turkeys have more white on the tips of their tail feathers and even on their back near their vent, but I've never seen or heard of an all white turkey of any of the subspecies unless it's an albino or a cross between a domestic and wild turkey.

Two-nutz is the man to listen to about finding turkey's out west.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 08:54:28 PM by bohicajuan »
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments