October 21, 2017, 08:18:21 AM

Author Topic: Petrolea Reservoir? ( Montana)  (Read 265 times)

Offline D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Petrolea Reservoir? ( Montana)
« on: May 31, 2010, 07:26:16 PM »
I'm thinking about a Winnett ( Eastern Montana ) trip in the morning. I haven't fished out that way for quite some time . I have seen that the lakes are full to the top ,first time in Many ,many years. It is a walleye lake but I'll be a shore fisherman this trip. It's a 150 mile one way trip and I also plan on some back road travailing to call some coyotes so I'll leave the boat in the boat port at home.There is also a Large mouth bass lake out there we used to fish I'll try if we can get in to it. The Monsoon weather we have had out that way will be the deciding factor on that one. In the eastern part of the state even the HIGH WAYS can get muddy.the good thing is it has not snowed in a day or two so most of the drifts should be busted down... :tickedoff
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Petrolea Reservoir? ( Montana)
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 09:34:40 AM »
Good luck, D45!  O0 I would take the boat along and troll for walleyes if I was you.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments