October 19, 2017, 03:26:28 AM

Author Topic: New Bee  (Read 862 times)

Offline Bowkill NJ

• I Live to Hunt.
New Bee
« on: June 01, 2010, 02:57:44 PM »
Im a 39yr old  deer hunter from New Jersey.
I have been hunting for the last 27yrs. I was 9yrs when I started out with a tree branch and some string and cut of some small branches for arrows. My my dad guessed he better get me a bow soon before I killed the cat with a stick.  ;D Growing up in the pine lands of new Jersey you ether fished or hunted. Myself I do both. But my heart is in dropping the white tail to the ground.
Well I hope to chat with some fokes on here.
Make a few jokes & make a lot of new friends.

If it's brown It's down
DON'T GO AWAY MAD.  JUST GO AWAY!!!!

Offline born-to-hunt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
Re: New Bee
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 03:13:07 PM »
welcome to the pile bowkill! you sound like a devoded deer hunter O0 you'll fit in fine here
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 04:03:59 PM »
Glad to have you around bowkill.  O0  We're just a bunch of average folks on here, hunting and fishing whenever we can, and griping about everything else.  ;D

Drag yourself up a chunk of wood and sit a spell.  O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 08:46:06 PM »
Don't let the Jersey Devil get you! :roll: :wink: :D
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 09:05:09 PM »
Welcome to the misfits BowKill NJ !!!   :twisted:

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 09:10:15 AM »
Welcome to the Pile, Bowkill! You will fit in just fine here! Please pass along some hunting and fishing tips to these rascals here.  :wink: You can't imagine what it's like to mentor this onerous bunch of wild malcontents and social misfits.  :wink: :roll: ;D  ;D ;D ;D (My favorite kind of folks)!  O0 O0 O0 O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline wheelz

• Applied for my club membership...
    • Follow Me Outdoors
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2010, 10:28:43 PM »
welcome aboard!  seems like we all started out pretty much the same way. nothing like getting introduced to the truth at a young age.
"All the greatest accomplishments, at first, seemed impossible."

Facebook Comments