October 17, 2017, 07:38:03 AM

Author Topic: ps2 game to swap  (Read 2089 times)

Offline Aussie Joe

ps2 game to swap
« on: October 31, 2003, 12:58:38 AM »
I recently bought a ps2 game from Cabelas web site called cabelas big game hunter.  It looks like a great game but unfourtnatly I have yet to play it :cry:  when I bought it I wasn't aware of the coding differences between Australia and the US. It is unused and is in mint condition (no scratches, no marks on the disc or box). I would like to swap it for a hunting dvd or similar.  If you are interested send me a pm. :D
I'd rather be hunting.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
ps2 game to swap
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2003, 08:03:19 PM »
I'd swap you, but I've already got the game.  It's pretty cool, you should play it.  Even with the coding differences, the game should play on your PS2.  If not, I would contact Sony and find out what you need to do to be able to play it.  I do know that there's a way to set your system to "universal" or "no coding", but I can't remember how.  Contact Sony and find out.

I work with CD's and DVD's every day.  There is a way!!!! :D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Aussie Joe

ps2 game to swap
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2003, 12:14:22 AM »
Thanks for the info mate, I'll contact sony straight away :D
I'd rather be hunting.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
ps2 game to swap
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2003, 07:29:50 PM »
Let me know if you get it working.  In the mean time, I'll see if I can't find out/figure out how to get it to play.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Aussie Joe

ps2 game to swap
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2003, 09:53:14 PM »
I contacted sony and they said there was no way of doing it, but a mate of mine agreed with you he also says there is a way to change the coding.  I logged on to the playstation web site to see if they could tell me anything, I'll let you know how I go!
I'd rather be hunting.

Facebook Comments