November 19, 2017, 05:28:43 AM

Author Topic: PETA Proposes a "Slaughterhouse of Horrors"  (Read 777 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
PETA Proposes a "Slaughterhouse of Horrors"
« on: June 03, 2010, 04:43:37 PM »
PETA Proposes a "Slaughterhouse of Horrors"

Group Seeks to Rent Famous Real-Life Haunted House for Exhibit
6/3/10

PETA wants to turn a real “haunted house” into a “slaughter house” theme park in yet another of the animal right's group PR stunts.

After learning that the notorious Long Island home known as the “Amityville Horror” house was going on sale, PETA sent a letter to the owner asking that it be allowed to rent and use it for an exhibit showcasing animal abuse. 

More Info:  U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: PETA Proposes a "Slaughterhouse of Horrors"
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 07:15:07 PM »
I could give them some good ideas for their project. I worked in a hog slaughter house for 8 years.  :twisted: ;D I LIKED AND ENJOYED MY JOB!
Or maybe they could have a wax statue of me hacking some of their members with a tomahawk and another statue of me scalping some PETA members.  :twisted:
Or maybe our whole GPS gang made up to look like a wild bunch of blood thirsty raidiing Apaches.  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 08:03:54 PM »
Long Island? Maybe it's bb84's house?
 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 09:50:32 PM »
the only frightening part is that people want to make a theme park out of meat processing. That's something a serial killer would fantasize about.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Facebook Comments