October 23, 2017, 08:30:31 PM

Author Topic: Democrats' NRA Ploy May Kill Shady 'Disclose Act'  (Read 275 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Democrats' NRA Ploy May Kill Shady 'Disclose Act'
« on: June 18, 2010, 03:24:39 PM »
Regardless if you like the NRA or not, everyone needs to be aware of the "Disclose Act" bill that your Senators and Congressmen and women are considering.  Because of the First Amendment (free speech), we are able to get on places like this site and voice our opinions. O0

Democrats' NRA Ploy May Kill Shady 'Disclose Act'

The U.S. Supreme Courtís decision in the now famous Citizens United v. FEC restored the ability of corporations to exercise their rights to political speech under the First Amendment.

Read About It: usnews.com

Posted: 6/18/2010 11:27:47 AM

Note: Many news sites archive stories after a short period of time. If the link above is expired please contact the site for information about accessing this story.  

Copyright 2010, National Rifle Association of America, Institute for Legislative Action.  This may be reproduced. It may not be reproduced for commercial purposes.  11250 Waples Mill Road, Fairfax, VA 22030    800-392-8683

Courtesy of the NRA-ILA

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Democrats' NRA Ploy May Kill Shady 'Disclose Act'
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 07:27:24 PM »
I can see where the Dems are going with that.  :tickedoff Chip away the Constitution bit by bit.
Any attempt of an attack on any part the Constitution is an attack on all of us by treasonous acts of traitors of America.   :tickedoff  :knuppel2 
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments