December 17, 2017, 08:30:12 PM

Author Topic: Hunting in South America  (Read 270 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Hunting in South America
« on: June 15, 2010, 07:39:53 PM »
Well, I'd love to go to Peru and hunt that Dutch POS, Van Der Sloot.

He's in some deep do-do now, and he ain't going to get his scum sucking family to get him out. My only regret is Peru no longer has a death penalty, but he sure does deserve it.

He's the kind of scumbag you would want to gut shoot and let the crabs have their way.

The most usless Euro-trash out there, are the French. But the Dutch play a close second.

Little known fact of WWII, it was French, Dutch, Swedes along with German Waffen SS troops who defended the Fuher Bunker during the last days of the war.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: Hunting in South America
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 08:59:04 AM »
Yeah, I don't think there's any way he can get out of this one.  The great thing though is that at least he isn't in prison here in the US.  Down in Peru, I'm sure the prison system down there will be fitting for such a fine upstanding citizen such as him.  :knuppel2 :twisted: O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Hunting in South America
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 09:41:10 AM »
Yeah on that! I would like to be along as your spotter, bo!  :twisted: That means you get the first gut shot.  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments