November 20, 2017, 11:20:50 PM

Author Topic: Snow Goose Guide  (Read 1967 times)

Offline kengif

Snow Goose Guide
« on: June 17, 2010, 10:05:37 PM »
Any recommendations on a spring snow goose guide in North Dakota? I've been wanting to do this for quite awhile and its time for spring 2011. Thanks for any advise.

Ken

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Snow Goose Guide
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 09:05:27 AM »
Don't rightly know of any, but that doesn't mean a whole lot.  :roll:  Check on the North American Hunting Club's web site and see if they have a list of outfitters up in that area for the geese.  O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Snow Goose Guide
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 05:04:40 PM »
I'm not a wild fowl hunter either but if you go to the "National Shooting Sports Foundadtion" website they have a list of guides and outfitters from North Dakota.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments