October 20, 2017, 03:08:30 AM

Author Topic: Ok Serious question....  (Read 1819 times)

Squirrelhunter91

Ok Serious question....
« on: December 27, 2004, 06:53:42 PM »
Are the gutpilestyle shirts made in the USA? I mostly only buy things that are made in the USA because my dad is in a union and the last thing my family needs is him to lose his job because some 7 year old over in some country I never heard of is gettting paid 50 cents an hour got his job over the tax paying americans..... Just wondering.... :?:

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Ok Serious question....
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2004, 07:02:02 PM »
One of them I have is a Hanes and it's made in Mexico.  Don't know about the other one, I can't find it right now. :oops:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline john

Ok Serious question....
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2004, 08:23:31 AM »
hey if you don't buy that seven year olds shirt he'll starve to death!

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
Ok Serious question....
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2004, 01:57:12 PM »
Quote from: Big58cal
One of them I have is a Hanes and it's made in Mexico.  Don't know about the other one, I can't find it right now. :oops:

Can't find it right now???!!!!  John says that good mods have their GPS shirts on 24/7 !!   :wink:  :lol:

All of the GPS shirts are Hanes and as far as I know, all are manufactured in Mexico.   (Unfortunately the norm in textiles and clothing mfg).  However, they are designed and printed right here in the good ol' USA.   8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Ok Serious question....
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2004, 05:03:19 PM »
OK, so fire me!!! 8)   I do laundry on an "as needed" basis, blue jeans being the priority.

BTW, if you're not going to fire me, I want a raise!  At least twice what I'm making now! :mrgreen:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline DIXIEBANJO

Ok Serious question....
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2004, 05:32:21 PM »
WoW.....There is a GPS system on the shirts? Awesome!! This would be great for parents with crazy kids!
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
Ok Serious question....
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2004, 05:51:21 PM »
:lol:  yep, when someone wears the buzzard,  you'll always be able to find them!   :wink:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Facebook Comments