December 18, 2017, 01:41:41 PM

Author Topic: Mainah here  (Read 990 times)

Offline jeffhas

Mainah here
« on: June 21, 2010, 03:06:24 PM »
Hey all, Great site with lots of info. Been shooting for 27 years, hunting for 22 of them. Mostly for whitetail, but I want to shoot whatever is in season. Looking forward to meeting new friends and hope to someday explore other areas of the country to hunt or bring someone from away in for a good 'ol Maine whitetail hunt. Talk soon. 8)
The bad guys have guns, I'm just leveling the playing field...

Offline born-to-hunt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
Re: Mainah here
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 04:13:24 PM »
welcome to the pile jeffhas! i'm sure you'll find some friends here O0
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 07:23:44 PM »
Welcome aboard Jeff!  We're glad your part of the Pile !!   O0
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 08:49:11 AM »
Good to have you around Jeff.  O0  Drag up a chunk of wood and sit a spell with us.  :wink:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 10:12:35 AM »
Welcome to the pile, jeff!

Watch out for that big female sasquatch at camp. Don't feed her! She will mistake your intentions, pester you to death, and follow you home.

Help yourself to my famous savory camp kettle stew hanging over the fire.  :wink: It will stick to your ribs, jeff. Somewhere in the big kettle is a moose eyeball, the lucky token that enters you in our camp giveaway. It's a donated Black Bear flashlight that bohica is presently using. The ultra bright beam can melt a hole through a brick wall.  :wink:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 01:37:34 PM »
Welcome to the pile, jeff!

Watch out for that big female sasquatch at camp. Don't feed her! She will mistake your intentions, pester you to death, and follow you home.

Help yourself to my famous savory camp kettle stew hanging over the fire.  :wink: It will stick to your ribs, jeff. Somewhere in the big kettle is a moose eyeball, the lucky token that enters you in our camp giveaway. It's a donated Black Bear flashlight that bohica is presently using. The ultra bright beam can melt a hole through a brick wall.  :wink:

I see our local lunatic has introduced himself.....  :roll: :roll:  O0 O0 O0

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2010, 10:56:26 AM »
I see our local lunatic has introduced himself.....  :roll: :roll:  O0 O0 O0

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Not lunatic, just abstract old Indian.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline jeffhas

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2010, 07:34:40 PM »
Thanks for the nice welcome guys! Look forward to many more posts and replies! O0
The bad guys have guns, I'm just leveling the playing field...

Facebook Comments