November 24, 2017, 04:19:45 AM

Author Topic: Montana squirrels- Shooten dogs is hot !!!  (Read 1086 times)

Offline D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Montana squirrels- Shooten dogs is hot !!!
« on: July 04, 2010, 11:29:50 AM »
The time is now if you want to do some Prairie dog shooting. The grass is still under control and the "Pups" are out on there own. The small ones make tuff targets at 200+ yards. We made a quick trip out the other day and burned up acouple of hundred shells in a three hour shoot-a-thon. Most where under the 200 yard mark but some at 300 ish. We improved our hit percentage by letting them get three or four on a hole then we could take out more than one . If your in to blowing red mist in to the air you got to get out now... :smash:

They did look like they were getting wise to us at the end,we thought we should leave...

DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Montana squirrels- Shooten dogs is hot !!!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 09:35:14 AM »
 O0 O0  O0 O0 O0 Great time fo ya, D45!
That last one needs special attention.  :twisted: I assume you blew him up as he was taking aim.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline D45/70

Re: Montana squirrels- Shooten dogs is hot !!!
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 10:02:44 AM »
That last one needs special attention.  :twisted: I assume you blew him up as he was taking aim.
Yes we shot just as he shot and blew the shell up in the bazooka. Ha Ha Ha.
 Do you know how long I had to look for a pic like that  :crazy2
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Facebook Comments