October 22, 2017, 11:31:54 AM

Author Topic: Shot in the Dark  (Read 4820 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Shot in the Dark
« on: July 05, 2010, 08:59:44 PM »
I know there's not much of a chance of finding either of these things but if by some stroke of luck, you do; let me know.

Lew Childress spincasting reel. It's a closed face spincasting reel that is for all intents and purposes an exact copy of a Zebco #1 on the inside. The exterior has the Childress name and markings, but if I'm not mistaken, it was even made at the Zebco plant in Oklahoma, but they just put the Childress name and colors on it.

Eagle Claw tackle box. This is a blue/black colored tackle box with three drawers. The outside of it also has a ruler etched into it to measure fish length. There is also an Eagle Claw logo on the top of the box under the handle that is magnetic and you can put your hooks on it and they won't slide off. Finally, there is a small light inside the tackle box that comes on when you open it, so you can see at night. There is another small flashlight inside the carrying handle.

Neither of these things are expensive, but I don't mind paying extra if I can find them in good or above condition. Shoot me a pm if you happen to come across either or both of these.

Thanks!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Hooks

Re: Shot in the Dark
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 06:04:21 PM »
I think I have one of those boxes put away somewhere, if it hasn't been trashed. 

I'll check in my building and my parents basement when I get off work in the morning. 

I'll keep an eye out for that reel too.  My mother-in-law visits yard sales all the time where things like that pop up all the time around here.

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
Re: Shot in the Dark
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 09:05:45 AM »
Finally, there is a small light inside the tackle box that comes on when you open it, so you can see at night. There is another small flashlight inside the carrying handle.
This is the deal breaker, eh?
Of course, these lights will need to be modified to handle nighttime backyard hunting and tracking though.

Facebook Comments