October 20, 2017, 05:48:57 PM

Author Topic: and I thought I was upset  (Read 1241 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
and I thought I was upset
« on: July 08, 2010, 01:24:33 AM »
OUCH!!!

Barack Mohammed Odinga Hussien Abongo Barry Johnson Soetoro Obama,

Who the f--k do you think you are apologizing and criticizing The United States Of America again in public to that Refried Bean Eater from Mexico. Keep those criminal illegal alien locusts the hell out of my country you treasonous Anti-American two tone half breed Bas***d! It will be 1000 years before another black person even gets a smell of the White House except to clean the crappers!

You are a dishonor and a disgrace to The United States Of America, our US Constitution, our brave and courageous military, and "We The People"! While you and your Double Watermelon Ass Wife are eating Kobe Beef and flying in chefs at tax payers expense for your state dinners, "We The People" are sucking wind and out of work you miserable PRICK!

You can tell those donkey-humping buck toothed La Raza pricks to go back to the s--t hole they came from if they do like it in America whether legal or illegal! Get the f--k out of America!

Do you have any idea the hate and outrage you have brought down upon yourself since you came on the scene. We know who you are Obama! We know who you are and you will be destroyed one way or the other by the Elements of your Treasonous Behavior!

And be clear, you do not give a s--t about "We The People" and our families and we do not give a s--t about yours and don't ever forget that!

My sense of the fever pitch in America is that you and those around you are going down hard and soon! You got a taste yesterday!

So Help Us GOD!

Arthur Charles Adler

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Independent Voter and really pissed off along with 100 million other legal American citizens that are willing to show their birth certificates! - Eagles Nest USA
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline BigStrutter

• Happiness is a 50 cal.
Re: and I thought I was upset
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 08:36:51 AM »
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Preach on brother!!!!!!!!! O0 O0 O0

Ned
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 03:33:25 AM »
OUCH!!!

It will be 1000 years before another black person even gets a smell of the White House except to clean the crappers!

That one sentence, is racist and makes the dude look stupid. It really does.  he shouldn't mess it up for the rest of us republicans by making us look like s*it kicking racists. That's nothing to be proud of.

Pisses me off when fake ass republicans shroud the majority of their own speak with truths and facts and slip in some random stupid sentence like that.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 03:49:10 AM by ray40cal »
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 07:17:54 AM »
well if you wanna get technical over it now a days if you are white and breathing you are a racist...

but to me i really dont care either way its not racist in my eyes...
those who are the first to complain are usually the worst of the bunch...  david duke -white supremist
jesse jackson-preacher///

please he is more of a racisit than he is a black man.
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 09:19:36 AM »
Yeah on that! Commie Obama has always surrounded himself with racists and even married one. Hey! I'm still waiting to see his actual birth papers. Jesse Jackson is a piece of garbage that leaches on society. He reminds me a lot of another fake preacher I put in jail.  :knuppel2
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 03:40:48 PM »
Thats funny, Here the DOJ is dodging the black issue at the voting pole harrassment but will go after the white cop for accidental shooting a gangbanger with great force! You know I didnt see white exstremist terroirizing and trashing some place over it! But put a black victim in the mix and all hell is to pay! Now who is racist here?

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 04:02:41 PM »
There's nothing racist there. It's all true.

There is a very real attempt at stamping out whitey. They can do it quicker by letting illegals who won't speak our language or play by the rules to come in and take over. Now THAT'S racist, and genocidal.

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2010, 05:38:01 PM »
Amen Bo!!!!

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2010, 12:20:02 AM »
There's nothing racist there. It's all true.

There is a very real attempt at stamping out whitey. They can do it quicker by letting illegals who won't speak our language or play by the rules to come in and take over. Now THAT'S racist, and genocidal.

That's very true, sadly.   But it doesn't sudenly absolve Adler of what he said.  Look, there's a lot of younger, college age folks who view the republicans as white racists. This guy basicly filled a room with flowers and then took a stanky sh*t in the corner of the room.  That's why i am angered by his treason.

Saying that no black person will ever be elligible for the presidency in 100 years is incredibly stupid, short sighted, and yes it is indeed racist. There's no way for it not to be racist.

Hitler was a white guy, and yet every single leader of that country has always still been white.  One bad apple will not ruin the bunch.  Oh, and obama isn't even black.   Hes 50% white.

Lets not forget the two toned coment. This guy, omg i really hope you can see this. He's defaming repulicans nation wide by being a racist piece of crap.  He's speaking truths and throwing in racist, 1930's BS and it does NOTHING to help the republicans. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2010, 11:07:04 AM »
I hear that! His black side is dividing the country as we speak! And for some reason he thinks he can buy votes in one way or another! Hell, he was here in Missouri pushing his BS!

Facebook Comments