October 17, 2017, 09:13:52 AM

Author Topic: Got another one  (Read 1995 times)

Offline DIXIEBANJO

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Got another one
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2005, 04:28:30 PM »
Quote from: april
Yeah, she'll be good eating...she's still a young doe.

I just can't believe I got so trigger happy. :?  :roll:

Thanks guys.... :wink:
              :lol:  :lol:  Happend to me this season .At least you hit something! I killed a stump. :oops:
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

april

Got another one
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2005, 10:07:24 PM »
Dixie, I ain't never shot a stump...but I have caught plenty of em fishing before! :oops:  :lol:   It's pretty embarrassing trying to "fight" one.

Well, the deer ain't come out on me yet... :? , but he came out on my hunting partner. The wind was wrong and the deer made him before he could get a shot. (lol...it spooked him good too. Says he's "chest high"  :roll: )

Offline DIXIEBANJO

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Got another one
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2005, 09:02:30 AM »
Yeah,I sure did kill that stump! Tore it to pieces.I missed the deer with my S&W 500.Pretty embarising.Went RIGHT over the deer's neck and practically blew up that rotten stump.Dont think Ill ever get over that one. :oops:  :oops:  :oops:
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

april

Got another one
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2005, 06:13:21 PM »
:wink: lol..hey, it happens.
Matter of fact..I missed my first deer this year. And I got you whooped..I hit a whole holler. (big hill). Let it lay cause it would'a been a b**ch dragging that out! :evil:  :P  :wink:

Facebook Comments