October 17, 2017, 04:22:43 PM

Poll

Which design would you be most likely to buy?

Tag Out Gut Pile Style
7 (19.4%)
Pardon my appearance - my good shirt had doe blood on it.
1 (2.8%)
Buzzard - Pissin' Off Peta - One Pile At A Time
21 (58.3%)
Buzzard - Hardcore Carnivore
7 (19.4%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Your Opinion Is Needed!  (Read 886 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Your Opinion Is Needed!
« on: July 23, 2010, 07:30:24 PM »
Hola Gut Pilers!  We're going to try to hit an outdoor show and promote the site a bit.  One of the ideas is to take some GPS shirts and sell them at cost to try and get as many "Buzzards" out there as we can.   Hopefully it will spread the word and bring some attention to The Pile!  We'll probably only take one or two designs (to bring down the cost) - so that's where I need your help.  

Please vote on the design that you would be most likely to buy if you ran in to this motley crew at a show.  We need your serious opinion to make it work.  Thanks in advance for your help!   O0

« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 07:35:23 PM by Gutpiles »
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 08:03:19 PM »
I voted for the pissing off peta, but the doe blood is cool too! O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 08:21:18 PM »
Wheres the show gonna be   maybe i could come help ya peddle yer made in china non camoed shirts.  with my smooth talkin and good looks we could flood the site with bleach blonde beer gutted women
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2010, 08:47:36 PM »
I voted the pissin' off peta as well, but had a hard time desiding between that and doe blood. Showed them to my son-in-law for an unbiased opinion. He liked the tagout as well, but the carnivore just didn't strike his fancy.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline BigStrutter

• Happiness is a 50 cal.
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 09:21:09 PM »
I honestly think you will sell more of the tag out and hardcore carnivore shirts. But taking a few of the pissing off peta shirts for back up would be a good idea. Alot of folks will support the site and hunting with some cool shirts, but most will not wear the pissing off peta shirt. Just my 2 cents

Ned
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

Offline Lady_taxidermist

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
    • http://www.brandonwildlifestudio.com
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2010, 01:31:39 AM »
I voted for the pissin off peta.....

i know i'd wear it...that is if it was reversed colors (i hate white shirts..LOL..when you got kids and critters, white don't go well)  O0
Politicians are like diapers. They should both be changed frequently and for the same reason.

Sometimes i aim to please, but mostly i just shoot to kill.

All of us were born crying. Some of us outgrow it.

Offline mellonhead704

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2010, 03:25:02 AM »
Love the shirts any one of them would be a great seller. Anything to piss peta off always wins a vote with me . Peta( people eating tastey animals)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2010, 08:49:42 AM »
Pissing off PETA!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Hazmat

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2010, 11:36:22 AM »
Pissing off PETA is my first choice and then Tag out for my second.

Let me know and I will order one to wear up here in the Great White North

Never argue with an idiot; they will only bring you down to there level and then beat you with experience!

Offline BigStrutter

• Happiness is a 50 cal.
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2010, 05:20:08 PM »
Hazmat, you can order them anytime, just look on the right side of your screen!! ;D O0

Ned
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

Facebook Comments