November 18, 2017, 09:49:49 PM

Author Topic: Northern Ontario Black Bear  (Read 4233 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Northern Ontario Black Bear
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2010, 11:45:11 PM »
I thought for a minute my ex had moved to Ontario. But, since Hazmat says it only weighed 250lbs, it can't be my ex......That's waaay too small.

BOHICA DID A FAT CHICK!  BOHICA DID A FAT CHICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2010, 08:21:59 AM »
BOHICA DID A FAT CHICK!  BOHICA DID A FAT CHICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Kris is gonna be jealous!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2010, 05:35:26 PM »

It was terrible. It was her and Wynona Judd. They started off making me drink double shots of tequila.

Then it was jello shots of Jagermeister.

It began to get cloudy and Wynona started to sprinkle that glitter crap on me, and then she started to sing........

Then all I saw was a LOT of red coming at me! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I woke up in the hospital with multiple broken bones and major contusions to my brain and my OTHER sensitive area.

The broken bones can heal. But the emotional scars remain. I'll be in therapy for quite sometime. Just the idea of red hair and large butts, cause me to relapse and become catatonic.

Thankfully they've both left and have NEVER returned......

But there's something strange here.....

They took my address book, but only tore out the addresse's of BC, plott, and nOn.

The fact no other man has been subjected to the ordeal I endured, seems to indicate they have someone they can USE on a regular basis.

Which is probably WHY Snookie is on her way down there too! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2010, 10:44:33 AM »
Betcha it's nOnAmE.  :wink:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2010, 10:46:59 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I wonder where she will show up first.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments