October 22, 2017, 07:02:01 PM

Author Topic: Howdy from up in Alberta Canada..  (Read 1657 times)

Offline walleyes

• Warning,, I don't call 911 !!
Howdy from up in Alberta Canada..
« on: July 24, 2010, 01:46:31 PM »
Hey people,, i was just doing some cruising around found yer site. Did a little site seeing and liked what I saw and thought I would join up. Looked like you could use another red neck around

I am from up in Alberta. I currently live in the south part of the province but was raised back in the woods in logging camps in the north. I have 3 sons all quite the red necks like the old man. the oldest boy is married and on his own now living up north with his wife and dog.. Still have 2 boys at home. We all live for our hunting and fishing. Moose hunting is our favourite by far and are quite successful at it. I am 44 years old and took my first moose at age 14 and pretty much one every year since. Whitetail hunting would be our next passion and we have quite the wall of trophies going on at home. I am sure in time I will be putting up photos of them. But yah we pretty much hunt it all,, if its legal to kill we kill it...

We fish like crazy as well,, walleye is our fish around home and we head out to the west coast every year for a salmon and halibut run as well..

Anyways thats it from me. Looking forward to sharing with some southern brothers..
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 01:58:29 PM by walleyes »

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: Howdy from up in Alberta Canada..
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 03:14:51 PM »
Ok, now you've messed up Walleyes - everyone is going to want to come and hang out in Alberta!  That's a lot of Gut Pilers camping in your backyard ya know!   ;D

Welcome aboard - you'll fit right in with this bunch.   O0
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 10:40:53 AM »
Walleyes, welcome to the gang! Mighty fine folks and mighty fine country up there, too!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 04:00:45 PM »
Good to have you around Walleyes. O0  Sounds like you guys have it made up there.  Drag up a chunk of wood and sit a spell with us.  :wink:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 04:51:28 PM »
Hello up there..... Welcome to the mix bud, dont eat the stew right off first though. :shock: Got to build up an amunnity to it first. And watch out for the sasquaches in camp, they will still your food and seat. ;D ;D Bo keeps em washed up so no stinking except for the midget hookers. :roll: ;D ;D They are mail order midgets too. you need to talk with Nick for that, and nOn if goats is what you want. ^-^ ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline rice river

• Do I have a license to kill yet??
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 12:58:56 PM »
Welcome to the board!  I just had walleye for breakfast! Can't beat fresh walleye....well maybe, :roll: with fresh crappy.
Children learn to lie from adults pretending not to.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2010, 10:29:46 AM »
Welcome to the board!  I just had walleye for breakfast! Can't beat fresh walleye....well maybe, :roll: with fresh crappy.
Yeah on that! I usually fish the Mississippi River, trolling for walleyes and sometimes catching a mix of everything else.  I do like to catfish, too.

The river keeps flooding and the river level is far to high for fishing.

Then, the water level drops for a few days and the fish shut off while the water level is dropping.  :sad:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2010, 01:51:02 PM »
 I usually fish the Mississippi River, lol Thats when the only river on earth was the miss... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Weclome bud ah!
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2010, 05:11:05 PM »
How's Brett Hart? eh?
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline rice river

• Do I have a license to kill yet??
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2010, 11:41:56 AM »
I"ve never fished the Mississippi River.  I drive over it alot but never have fished it.
One thing good about MN is most lake have walleyes.
Children learn to lie from adults pretending not to.

Facebook Comments