December 16, 2017, 01:44:37 PM

Author Topic: Crossbow Magazine  (Read 1104 times)

Offline wheelz

• Applied for my club membership...
    • Follow Me Outdoors
Crossbow Magazine
« on: July 24, 2010, 03:54:48 PM »
hey guys, here is the only crossbow magazine i know of and i know the editor (great guy who promotes all types of hunting) and he'd love to publish your hunt stories.

http://www.horizontalbowhunter.com/
"All the greatest accomplishments, at first, seemed impossible."

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Crossbow Magazine
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 03:25:47 PM »
If you're a member of the American Crossbow Federation, you get the magazine as part of your membership.  O0

The ACF is a really good organization, & Daniel Hendricks (the magazine publisher) is a heck of a nice guy, traveling all over the country to promote the crossbow & help to dispell myths about it.

One great thing about the ACF is that they promote ALL types of legal hunting, not just crossbows.  O0  You're just as likely to see pictures of rifle or 'vertical' bow kills in the magazine as you are crossbow kills. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 09:27:50 PM »
Is there a centerfold?
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 10:32:21 AM »
Is there a centerfold?
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Yeah! Centerfold! There HAS to be a centerfold!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments