October 20, 2017, 03:14:51 AM

Author Topic: ANIMALS HAVE RITES TOO  (Read 1152 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
Re: ANIMALS HAVE RITES TOO
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2010, 10:37:10 PM »
if thats where they are  yer right thats how im doin it  and if my huntin behind a fence bothers anybody come with me and see how easy it is
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2010, 08:22:48 AM »
if thats where they are  yer right thats how im doin it  and if my huntin behind a fence bothers anybody come with me and see how easy it is
  O0 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Speaking of easy hunting, I nailed another coyote yesterday when I started my patrol.
There are two kinds of coyotes, slow dumb ones that die and fast smart ones that live another day.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline zach

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2010, 08:31:25 AM »
big cal. im 18 turning 19 in nov.? why whats up?
nothing like being outdoors and being you own boss!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2010, 10:48:55 AM »
From the way you type, I was figuring you about 10 at the most.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline zach

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2010, 12:46:24 PM »
well the whole thing with thats BC it that i just type to fast and misspell words....alot haha  ;D

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2010, 05:28:23 PM »
OK tell the truth.....This is some kind of joke y'all thought up while I was out of town.

18?? No, I don't think so.

This one does NOT pass the smell test.

Tell me it's a joke.....

PLEASE!!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 04:31:13 PM by bohica »
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline GreatWhiteBuffalo

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • Give me Liberty or Give me Death! - Patrick Henry
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2010, 12:38:44 AM »
 Zach, slow down my friend! It isn't a race! People tend to take you serious when you slow down and spell out the words. And hippy chicks dig me. :)
Tread Lightly, and Carry a Big Stick

Offline zach

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2010, 08:48:44 AM »
 :) ok grate white buff iv been trying to make my post a bit more readable ;D

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2010, 04:54:25 PM »
Rites= noun, a religous or other solemn ritual.

Rights=noun, what is just, a fair claim or treatment, something one is entitled to.

Speed has nothing to do with this. It's lack of intelligence.

There's no way this kid is 18.

As bad as public schools are today, I don't think an 18 year old can make this many mistakes and not be in some special school somewhere that would keep him away from sharp objects and automobiles.

9 or 10 sounds about right.

Zach, you'll find we are A LOT easier to get along with here if you tell the truth and don't try and feed us a line of garbage about how old you really are.

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2010, 03:42:51 PM »
As bad as public schools are today, I don't think an 18 year old can make this many mistakes and not be in some special school somewhere that would keep him away from sharp objects and automobiles.

Obviously, you don't remember Sticker.  :roll:  Dude was a college graduate and made Zach's post seem perfectly readable.  ;D ;D ;D

But I'm with you Bo.  :wink:  I think about 10 is rite:wink: ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments