October 21, 2017, 06:32:55 AM

Author Topic: Hey BC!!  (Read 255 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Hey BC!!
« on: August 06, 2010, 10:44:12 PM »
I guess it's finally going to happen and they're going to move the armor school from Fort Knox to Fort Benning.

This caught me by surprise.

I figured Ft. Knox would ALWAYS be there. How are things around Radcliff and what about the hunting on the installation? What do you think will happen in the near future and long term?
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Hey BC!!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 07:57:01 PM »
Yeah, the armor division is moving down there to you guys.  The trade off is that Ft. Knox is becoming the national headquarters for HR or something like that.  It's actually been a good thing for the area.  Radcliff is getting a shot in the arm from all of the contractors that are at Knox building all of the new buildings.  There's also going to be quite a few civil servants and more military personnel at the base when everything is said and done.

As for the hunting, it's still outrageous!!!  They put in a spread restriction there a few years ago and there's been some absolute monsters coming off of the base.  :shock:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments